The article discusses the prospects for the development of production of reagents for drilling fluids based on secondary resources. Currently, the big problem is the creation of new, highly efficient and affordable drilling fluids and they are essential for successful drilling, to increase productivity and reduce the amount of time. To solve these problems, the article considers the possibilities of synthesis and practical application of new stabilizers for drilling fluids based on waste from chemical enterprises of our republic. The basic physicochemical, rheological and applied properties of the developed stabilizer-reagents are investigated. Specific areas of practical application of the developed new stabilizers are given.
1. Gaibnazarov S.B. Multifunctional stabilizers based on secondary resources. - Monograph. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2019. - 116 p.
2. Gaibnazarov S.B., Aliev B.A. Development of highly effective stabilizers based on local raw materials. - Monograph. T.: TSTU, 2018. - 111 p.
3. Gaibnazarov S.B. Development of an effective technology for modifying clay powders for drilling fluids//Specialized Journal «Drilling and Oil», Moscow, 2018, №10, P.52-54.
4. Kovalev A.F., Tubolkin O.S. Drilling and grouting solutions. - M.: Subsoil. 2014 - 342 p.
5. Ryazanov A.V. Encyclopedia of drilling fluids. - M.: Nedra, 2009. - 641 p.
6. Baranov V.S. Clay solutions in drilling. - M.: Gostoptekhizdat, 2012. - 210 p.
7. Basarygin Yu.M., Budnikov V.F., Bulatov A.I. Theory and practice of preventing complications and repairing wells during their construction and operation. In 2 volumes - M.: Nedra, 2014.V.1. P.93-126.
8. Brodsky Yu., Feinstein A. Hydrocarbon-based drilling fluids//Journal «Drilling and Oil». - M.: 2014. - №7, 8. - P.24-26.
9. Bulatov A.I., Magazov R.R., Shamanov S.A. Effect of drilling fluid properties and their types on drilling speed//Sat. scientific works of the scientific and technical center of Kubangazprom LLC. - Krasnodar, 2013. P.92-103.
10. Gallyamov R.M., Akhmedov U.K., Pulatov R.D., Tsoi B.A. Acrylic copolymers and compositions based on them for regulating the properties of drilling fluids//Improving the technology of drilling and fastening wells: Sat. reports of a scientific seminar. - Tashkent: UzNIPIneftegaz, 2014. P.141-145.
11. Gallyamov R.M., Kurbanov A.N., Rakhimov A.A. The experience of using weighted drilling fluids using foreign chemicals at the Mingbulak field//Sat. scientific works of UzNIPIneftegaz. - Tashkent, 2012. P.111-117.
12. Gallyamov R.M., Kurbanov A.N., Rakhimov A.A., Muksinov T.Kh., Aliakberova V.D. On the use of a new reagent - thinner FHL -1 when drilling wells on the areas of GAO «Uzneftegazdobycha»//Scientific seminar «Improving the technology of drilling and securing wells»: Sat. reports. - Tashkent, 2013. P.202-204.
13. Gaibnazarov S.B. Study physic-chemical characteristic polymer applicable in bore solution//Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences, Austria, Vienna, №9-10, 2015, P.104-107.
14. Gaibnazarov S.B. Study of the effect of polymer reagents on the thixotropy of drilling fluids//Scientific and Technical Journal «Chemical Industry», St.Petersburg, 2016, №5, P.258-261.
15. Gaibnazarov S.B., Aliev B.A. Effective reagents for drilling fluids based on secondary resources//Materials of the I International Scientific and Practical Conference «Bulatov Readings», Krasnodar, March 31, 2017, P.116-117.
16. Gaibnazarov S.B. Stabilization of drilling fluids with treated bentonite of the Navbahor deposit//Scientific and Technical Journal «Vestnik TSTU», Tashkent, 2019, №1, P.174-179.
17. Gaibnazarov S.B., Aliev B.A. Development and research of new drilling fluid stabilizers//Doklady of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, 2017, №2, P.61-65.
"PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCTION OF REAGENTS FOR DRILLING SOLUTIONS BASED ON SECONDARY RESOURCES,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss2/10