The article deals with the improvement of the performance of diesel engines by improving the cooling system. It is indicated that there is a number of problems that arise when converting an engine with spark ignition to natural gas. The increase of thermal stress of the engine is illustrated. As a result of researching of features of the parameters and characteristics of a gas-powered automobile engine and optimization of its temperature regime, a very actual scientific and practical task is determined. The engine with the spark ignition installed on the microbus working on the diesel and gas is presented. The results of the spark-ignition engine research on gaseous fuel are presented. The following recommendations are given: to analyze the design features of gas engines; analyze the principles of operation of modern engine cooling systems; to conduct a theoretical study of the engine cooling system of gas buses and minibuses, which would allow to identify the causes leading to an increase in the thermal stress of engine parts when converted to gas fuel, which consists in the specificity and features of the working process; suggest ways to improve the cooling system of gas engines; to develop and propose options for improving the cooling system of gas engines, which will reduce the cooling temperature from 120 to 90 °C.
- Amir Taghavipour, Mahyar Vajedi, Nasser L Azad. Intelligent Control of Connected Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles. Springer, 2019. P. 198.
- Péter Gáspár, Balázs Németh. Predictive Cruise Control for Road Vehicles Using Road and Traffic Information. Springer International Publishing, 2019. P. 226.
- Dvigateli vnutrennego sgoraniya: v 3-x kn.: uchebnik dlya vuzov / pod red. V.N. Lukanina. – M.: Vissh. shk., 2005. - Kn. 1. Teoriya rabochix prosessov / V.N. Lukanin, K.A. Morozov, A.S. Xachiyan A.S. i dr. - 368 s.
- Dvigateli vnutrennego sgoraniya. V 3 kn. Kn. 2. Dinamika i konstruirovanie: Uchebnik dlya vuzov / V.N.Lukanin, I.V. Alekseev, M.G.Shatrov i dr.; Pod red. V.N.Lukanina i M.G.Shatrova – 3-e izd., pererab. i ispr. – M.: Visshaya shkola, 2007. –400 s.
- Dаminоv О.О. Ichki yonuv dvigatellari nazariyasi. O‘quv qo‘llаnmа. – T.: “Adabiyot uchquni”, 2018. – 184 bet.
- Matmurodov F., Sobirov B., Tulanov I., Mirzaabdullayev J., Khakimov J., Daminov O. Mathematical Modeling of the Transfer of Energy Forces from the Engine through Hydro Transmission and Hydro Differential to Executive Bodies. World Journal of Mechanics (Web of Science). USA, Scientific Research Publishing, 2019. P. 105-112.
- Matmurodov F.M., Daminov O.O., Mirzaabdullayev J.B., Hakimov Zh.O. Mathematical modeling of transfer of the moment from the engine to the executive mechanism. – “East West” Association for Advanced Studies and Higher Education GmbH. European science review (Scientific journal), Austria, Vienna, 2017. № 3–4. (March–April); P. 75-77.
- Tulaev B.R., Daminov O.O. Ichki yonuv dvigatellarini matematik modellashtirish. ToshDTU xabarlari, 2018. №1, B. 96-101
- Mikhail G. Shatrov, Valery I. Malchuk, Andrey Y. Dunin, Ivan G. Shishlov, and Vladimir V. Sinyavski. A control method of fuel distribution by combustion chamber zones and its dependence on injection conditions. Thermal science: Year 2018, Vol. 22, Suppl. 5, P. S1425-S1434. (https://doi.org/10.2298/TSCI18S5425S)
- Keum-Shik Hong, Umer Hameed Shah. Dynamics and Control of Industrial Cranes. Springer, 2019. P.177.
- Tulaev B.R. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie prosessov teploobmena v DVS/ Monografiya. – Tashkent: Adabiyot uchquni, 2018. S. 176.
- Tulaev B.R., Khakimov J.O., Mirzaabdullayev J.B. Matematicheskaya model peremesheniya reyki toplivnogo nasosa dvigatelya vnutrennego sgoraniya. // East European Scientific Journal. (Warsaw, Poland), 2018. №2 (30). P. 66-68.
- Willard W. Pulkrabek. Engineering Fundamentals of the Internal Combustion Engine. Prentice Hall. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 2003. P. 345.
- Śliwiński K., Szramowiat M. Development of cooling systems for internal combustion engines in the light of the requirements of modern drive systems. International Automotive Conference (KONMOT2018). Series: Materials Science and Engineering 421 (2018) 042078 (doi:10.1088/1757-899X/421/4/042078).
- Balanescu D.T., Homutescu V.M., Lupu A.G. Experimental study on enhanced heat transfer by water spraying in the cooling air flow. The 8th International Conference on Advanced Concepts in Mechanical Engineering. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 444 (2018) 082021 (doi:10.1088/1757-899X/444/8/082021).
- Eid S. Mohamed, Essam M. Allam: Effect of active cooling control on internal combustion engine exhaust emissions and instantaneous performance enhancement, British Journal of Applied Science & Technology, 2015.
- Xu Wang, Xingyu Liang, Zhiyong Hao, Rui Chen: Comparison of electrical and mechanical water pump performance in internal combustion engine, International Journal of Vehicle Systems Modelling and Testing (IJVSMT), Vol. 10, No. 3, 2015.
- Tissot J., Boulet P., Labergue A., Castanet G., Trinquet F. and Fournaison L. 2012. Experimental study on air cooling by spray in the upstream flow of a heat exchanger International Journal of Thermal Sciences 60 pp 23-31.
- Xiao L., Wu T., Feng S., Du X. and Yang L. 2017. Experimental study on heat transfer enhancement of wavy finned flat tubes by water spray cooling International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 110 pp 383-392.
- Dirbude S., Khalifa N. and Chandra L. 2017. Selective design of an experiment for evaluating airwater hybrid steam condenser for concentrated solar power, in book Concentrated solar thermal energy technologies: recent trends and applications (Singapore: Springer Verlag) pp 89-102.
Daminov, O.O.; Khushnaev, O.A.; Yangibaev, A.I.; and Kucharenok, G.M.
"IMPROVING THE PERFORMANCE INDICATORS OF DIESEL ENGINES BY ENHANCING THE COOLING SYSTEM,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss1/9