This article presents the results of the research on the development of the technology of increasing the service life of the sheets in the working conditions of the casting at the Central Repairs and Mechanical Plant at the Almalyk Mining and Metallurgy Refinery (CPC). One of the factors that led to the loss of Val schisternia was the study of the appearance, rupture and dental breakdown of the working surfaces, which led to increased production costs. Analyzes have shown that thermal processing and so-called thermal processing are recommended to increase the working capacity of the plants and factories at the refineries of electrochemicals (EHP).
1. Nosir. Material science. Tashkent "Uzbekistan", 2002. P 173-179 .
2. Mirbaboev V. M.. Technology of building materials. - Tashkent : "Uzbekistan," 2004.148-157-162 p.
3. Turakhodjaev N.D., Yakubov L.E., Tursunov T.X. Mathematical model thermoobrabotki for mechanical mechanics Composite material. - Tashkent, 2018.No.3.,56-60p.
4. Ikramov U. Tribonica.- Tashkent : "Uzbekistan," 2003. 77-84-126 p.
5. Poxodnya I.K., Turkevich V.Z. Physico-technical problems problematic material production. Kiev-Akademperiodika-2013. 39, 55, 77 p,
6. Rasulov C.A., Grachev V.A.. Quarrying metallurgy.- Tashkent "Teacher", 2004.P. 87-89,95,142.
7. Novikov I.I. Theory of thermal metallic metalwork. -M: Metallurgy, 1996. P 123-178.
8. Mirbaboev V.A. (2004). Technology of construction materials.- Tashkent : Uzbekistan, 2004. P. 152-160
9. Nodir Turakhodjaev, Salohiddin Nurmurodov, Alisher Rasulov, Kudratkhon Bakhodirov, Lazizkhon Yakubov, Husniddin Abdurakhmanov, Tokhir Tursunov. Development of New Structural Materials with Improved Mechanical Properties and High Quality of Structures through New Methods // Journal of Materials Science Research, Canada. Canadian Center for Science and Education. Vol.5, 2016. No. 3. P 52-58.
10. Turakhodjaev N.D., Abdurakhmanov X.Z., Mukimov A. Impaired mode of filling splavov with primeneniem zashchitnogo flusa. // Message of Tashkent State Technical University. - Tashkent, 2015. No. 3. P 174–179.
11. Vanyukov A.V, Zaitsev V.Y. Shlaki and Shteyn tsvetnoy metallurgyi.- Moscow: Metallurgy, 1989.P 408-411.
12. Chekurov V.V. Theoretic and technological equipments structure structure and composite. Dis. technician nauk. - Tashkent, 1991. - 375 p.
13. Adaskin A.M. Materialovedenie. –Tashkent: “Machinostroenie”, 2006. P. 56-57.
14. Turakhodjaev N.D., Tulaganov E.Kh., Tursunov T.Kh., Yakubov L.E., The process of smelting copper alloys in electroslag furnaces // ToshDTU Khabarlari. –Tashkent, 2015 No. 3 P. 85-90.
15. Turakhodjaev N.D., Chorshanbiev Sh.M., Tursunov T.Kh., Mardonakulov Sh.U., Usmonova N.K. Improving the quality of alloys by preliminary heating of the charge. // ToshDTU Khabarlari. - Tashkent, 2013. No. 2; P.108-112.
Turakhodjaev, N.; Chorshanbiev, Sh.; Sadikova, N.; and Egamshukurov, J.
"REINFORCING THE STRENGTH OF GEAR SHAFT TEETH WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 7.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss1/7