This article we will discuss the mathematical formula and basic terms specific to engineering practitioners. Mathematics can solve a given problem quickly and easily in the form of a definition, even if it is used as an integral or matrix. In this article, it can be tried to apply the advanced portion of the mathematics matrix to the generation of electricity, i.e.by adding various additions and notes to the given circuit diagram, we can identify the current matrix.Several physical bodies, such as conical cushioning objects, were used to calculate the kinetic energy produced by rotating axes and to provide precise integrative methods for determining fluid distribution in power plant construction.When addressing various parts of mathematics, such as mechanics, physics and engineering, integrative calculus is called continuously of mathematics. The reasons for integrating the integrated kangi into practice are, first, the opposite of integral differentiation, and second, integral cohesion coefficient and threshold.This article mainly illustrates the ways in which problems can be solved in a very comprehensive way.
- Holmurodov E, Yusupov A.I, Alqiulov T.A. Advanced Mathematics, Part II, Tashkent.2018 . 19-39 b.
- Siddikov I.Kh. Textbook on Mathematical Energy Problems. TSTU. 2017. 24-29 b.
- Soatov Yo.U. Oliy matematika. I tom.-“O’qituvchi”, 1991.15-20 b.
- Soatov Yo.U. Oliy matematika. II tom.-“Toshkent”, 1992. 69-74 b.
- Soatov Yo.U. Oliy matematika. II tom.-“O’zbekiston”, 1992. 129-140 b.
- Soatov Yo.U. Oliy matematika. VI tom.-“O’qituvchi”, 1998. 94-95 b.
- Antonov N.P. Elementar matematikadan masalalar to’lami. “Toshkent”,2013
- Abdalimov B.A. Oliy matematika. “Ziyo”, 2010 .B. 30-55.
- Minorskiy V.P. Oliy matematika masalalar to’plami. “Sharq”, 1990.B. 30-36.
- Rasulov N.P., Safarov I.I., Muxitdinov R.T., Oliy matematika. “-T”, 2012 .B. 29-35.
- 2013 Renewable Energy Data Book. National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL).http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy15osti/62580.pdf
- Fraunhofer ISE - Annual Report 2014/15.
Khudoyberdiyev, N.N. and Tolipova, N.R.
"APPLICATION THE BASIC CONCEPTS AND LAWS OF METHAMATICS IN THE FIELD OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss1/6