The article analyzes the modern model for evaluating the improvement of investment activity efficiency and provides conclusions on the level of development of the current state of railway transport in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The economic effect of intensive investments is the equivalent of the costs and benefits of the difference between the result and the costs of achieving it.
The economic efficiency of intensive investments is defined as the ratio of investment costs to achieving a profitable result (economic effect).
The indicators characterizing the economic efficiency of intensive investments: the integrated effect, the need for additional financing, the internal rate of return, the intensive return on investment ratio, the intensive return on investment index, the innovation ratio, investment in human resources, and the effectiveness of modern corporate governance. will be included.
The multiplier effect in which a set of multipliers reflects changes in production volumes, investments and industry characteristics. Analysis of specific activities shows the impact of growth indicators, given its contribution to the dynamics of the economy.
An increase in investment costs will lead to an increase in production and income. This interaction is explained by the multiplier effect. The concept of the multiplier means "multiplier". The essence of the multiplier effect is that an increase in investment will lead to greater growth in national income.
1. Kan R.F. The Relation of Home Investment to Unemployment, 1931. P- 31 2. Keynes J. M. Means of prosperity (The Means to Prosperity), 1933; General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money, 1936. P-50 3. Shirov A.A., Yantovsky A.A., Estimation of the multiplier effects in the economy. Opportunities and limitations, Institute for Economic Forecasting, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow,-. 4 P. 4. Shodmonov Sh.Sh., Gafurov Yu.V. Theory of Economics: Textbook. - T., 2009, P. 379-380. 5. Biryukov A.A. Economic evaluation of the effectiveness of the functioning of a transport holding in the conditions of development of investment processes. Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences. - Rostov-on-Don, 2013, P. 6-7.
- Kadyrov T.U. Economic mechanisms of effective investment of automobile transport syste // Thesis for Candidate of Economic Sciences. - Tashkent, 2008 .- 69 p.
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh.Mirziyoev dated June 20, 2018. N PP-3794 "On additional measures for accelerated implementation of investment and infrastructure projects"
- Eremenko O.D., Telushkina E.N., “Peculiarities of investment management in railway transport (on the example of the Far Eastern Railway - a branch of Russian Railways”) Scientific scientific publication “UTU Scientific Notes”, 2016; Volume 7; No. 3; P. . 88.
- Malitskaya E.A, Evaluation of the effectiveness of project financing in railway transport (methodological approach) The dissertation for the degree of candidate of economic sciences. Moscow 2014. P. 75.
- Gaibnazarova Z.T. Development of HR for expansion of employment possibilities in Uzbekistan. // Scientific and analytical journal Science and Practice of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2016. 4(24): Р. 57-63.
- Gaibnazarova Z.T. Improving the System of Higher Education is the Main Factor in the Formation of Human Capital. // Scientific and analytical journal Science and Practice of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2017. 3(27): Р. 72-78.
- Gaibnazarova Z.T. Prospects for the development of touristic potential of Uzbekistan. Scientific Research of Faculty of Economics. // Electronic Journal, 2018. 10(27): Р. 94-104.
- Gaibnazarova Z.T. Improving the Quality of Education in Universities of Uzbekistan: the Experience of the Tashkent State University. Scientific and analytical journal Science and Practice of the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2018. 3(31): Р. 90-98.
- Gaibnazarova Z.T., Makhkamova M.A., Saitkamolov M.S., Ziyayeva D.S., Mirkhamidova D.N.//International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), Experience of Investment Activity in the Railway System of the Republic of Uzbekistan ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-4, November 2019. Р. 12651-12654.
- Saitkamolov M.S., Samanov A.A. Investment management methods and their attractiveness // Journal. “Molodoy Ucheniy” Russia 1.3.2017. P. 49-51.
- Saitkamolov M.S. Methodology for the rapid assessment of economic the effectiveness of energy-saving measures at thermal power plants // Materials of the republican scientific-practical conference Branch of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas (NRU) named after I.M. Gubkin in Tashkent “Ways to strengthen attracting investments in real economic sector based on further improvement of corporate company management of the republic and improvement their competitiveness” Russia, 2016. P. 181-188.
- Saitkamolov M.S. Intensive investments in the railway industry are developing the country's economy.// International Scientific and Practical Conference "XXXII international plekhanov readings" Russia. 2018. P. 405-406.
- Cowie J. Long term productivity gains in the privatized British passenger rail industry - a case study of Malmquist productivity index measurements”// Research in Transportation Business & Management. Volume 28, September, 2018,. Р. 3-11
15. Saitkamolov M.S. “Attraction problems direct foreign investments to economy of country”// Journal. Corporate Governance. Tashkent 3-2016. P. 79-84. 20. Information of JSC “O’zbekiston temir yo’llari”. 21. Information of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on statistics.
Saitkamolov, M.S.; Gaibnazarova, Z.T.; and Cowie, J.
"MODERN MODEL FOR ASSESSING THE EFFICIENCY OF INVESTMENTS ATTRACTED IN RAILWAY TRANSPORT,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss1/5