The article critically analyzes traditional methods of forming drops of defoliants and liquid chemicals. As an object of study, a sprayer with a perforated turbulator was selected, which ensures the formation of fine droplets on a short spraying torch. The degree of crushing of the working fluid, design parameters and operating modes of the proposed sprayer are investigated. Based on theoretical studies, analytical dependencies that reveal the physical properties of the sprayed liquid are analyzed, a description of the device and the principle of operation of the sprayer equipped with a perforated turbulator is given. The above analytical dependencies allowed more purposefully improving the design of the proposed atomizer.
1. Xasanov B.O. G'o`zani zararkunanda, kasallikdan va begona o'tlardan himoya qilish. –Toshkent, 2002y. -376 bet. (in Uzbek)
2. Revyakin E.L., Kraxovetskiy N.N. Mashiny dlya ximicheskoy zashchity rasteniy v innovatsionnyx texnologiya: nauch. analit. obzor. - M.: FGNU «Rosinfor¬magrotex», 2010. - 124 s. (in Russian)
3. Salimov A.U. and others. Questions of the theory of electrostatic atomization, -Tashkent: Fan, 1968. -64 p, -19 p (in Uzbek).
4. Volynskiy M.S. The extraordinary life of an ordinary drop. Moscow, 1986. Pp. 32-71. (in Russian)
5. Irisov, Kh., Ashirbekov, I., & Imomov, Sh. (2018). Theoretical aspects of the process of the formation of monodisperse drops in the area of perforated turbulizer. Bulletin of Science and Practice, 4(12), 338-348. (in Russian).
6. Vitman, L.A.; Katznelson, B.D.; Paleyev, I.I. Liquid atomization by the nozzles // Under edition of S.S. Kutateladze. -M.: State energy publishing house. 1962. –258 p (in Russian)
7. Latipov Q.Sh. Hydraulics, hydraulic machines, hydrodrives. - Tashkent: Ukituvchi. 1992. – Pp.102-121 (in Uzbek).
8. Irisov Kh.D. The results of the study of an experimental spraying unit equipped with a vortex-turbilizator sprayer. // “Irrigation and Melioration” -Tashkent, 2019. -Pp 35-40 (in Uzbek)
9. Mireia Altimira, Alejandro Rivas, Gorka S. Larraona, Raul Anton, Juan Carlos Ramos. Characterization of fan spray atomizers through numerical simulation. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow. Volume 30, Issue 2, April 2009. -Pp. 339-355. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijheatfluidflow.2008.12.006 (in Spain).
10. Gary J.Dorr, Andrew J.Hewitt, Steve W.Adkins, Jim Hanan, Huichun Zhang, Barry Noller. A comparison of initial spray characteristics produced by agricultural nozzles. CropProtection, Volume 53, November 2013. -Pp. 109-117. (in Australia)
11. Zayavka № FAP 20180036. Ustroystvo dispergirovaniya rabochix jidkostey. Ashirbekov I.A., Irisov X.D., Ibragimov F.F., Xujaev J.I. –Toshkent, 2018. .48-54.
12. Heping Zhua, Masoud Salyani, Robert D. Fox. A portable scanning system for evaluation of spray deposit distribution. Journal of Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 76 (2011) 38–43. (in USA)
14. O`zDst (O`zGOST) 3202:2017. Metod ispytaniya selskoxozyaystvennoy texniki (Oppryskivateli va opylivateli) UzASM i S, Tashkent, 2017 yil.
15. Ashirbekov I.A., Gorlova I.G. Agroinjeneriyada ilmiy tadqiqotlar. –Toshkent: ToshDAU, 2008. B.106-178.
Irisov, Kh.D.; Ashirbekov, I.A.; Kartoshkin, A.P.; and Abdazimov, A.D.
"TURBULIZATION METHOD OF FORMATION OF HIGHLY DISPERSED DROPLETS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss1/4