Every year, the problem of industrial safety is becoming increasingly relevant. The effective industrial safety management system (ISMS) organization becomes especially important for nuclear energy, chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, mining, metallurgical industries, coal mines and other industries, including enterprises with hazardous production facilities (HPF). Any violation of operating modes, unaccounted technological and operational defects can lead to serious consequences and accidents, accompanied by significant material costs and technological disasters. An important place among the problems of industrial safety is the problem of trouble-free operation of technical devices (units, machines and mechanisms, technical systems and complexes, technological equipment, instruments and apparatus) of hazardous production facilities. However, existing approaches to solving this problem have limited application. The article proposes an effective solving method of the problem based on the use of graph models. The advantage of such modelling is the simplicity, clarity and ease of mathematical algorithmization of the studied production processes and technical systems.
- Causes of a man-made disaster at the Sayano-Shushenskaya hydroelectric station. http://www.contrtv.ru/print/3303/
- The disaster on the Moscow metro (2014). https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katastrofa_v_ Moskovskom_ metropolitene
- Railway disaster near Ufa. https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeleznodorojnaya _katastrofa_pod_Ufoy
- Major accidents at hazardous production facilities in 2013. http://www.mspbsng.org/upload/iblock/Krupnyie avarii za 2013.pdf
- Karabanov Yu.F. New approaches to the implementation of the industrial safety regulation elements: industrial control and industrial safety management systems // All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference "Industrial Safety-2014". 17 p.
- Kutyin N.G. On the concept of state policy perfection in the sphere of dangerous industrial objects’ industrial safety // Laws of Russia: experience, analysis, practice. 2012, № 11, P. 89-98.
- Burkov V.N., Grischenko A.F., Kulik O.S. Tasks of the optimal industrial safety management. Moscow: Institute of Control Problemsnamed after V.A. Trapeznikov RAS, 2000. -70 p.
- Rasmussen B, , & Whetton, C. (1993). Hazard identification based on plant functional modelling. Roskilde: Risø National Laboratory. - Denmark. Forskningscenter Risoe. Risoe-R, No. 712(EN)
- Georgiadou P., Papazoglou I., Kiranoudis C., Markatos N., (2010) Multi-objective evolutionary emergency response optimization for major accidents. // J Hazard Mater. 2010 Jun 15;178(1-3):792-803. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat,2010.02.010.
- Pantyuhova Yu.V., Methodology for assessing the level of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities of gas distribution and gas consumption systems. Dis…. candidate of technical sciences: 05.26.03. 2011.- 127 p.
- Standart OAO «Gazprom». Hazard identification and risk management. - Moscow: «Gazprom», 2014.- 23 p.
- Swuste P., Theunissen J., Schmitz P., Reniers G., Blokland P., (2016) Process safety indicators, a review of literature. // J Loss Prev Process Ind 40: 162–173. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jlp.2015.12.020/.
- Ziyatdinov R., (2015) The choice of equipment for automation of hazardous production facilities. // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 86, conference 1.
- Abdrakhmanov N.Kh., Abdrakhmanova K.N., Vorohobko V.V., Abdrakhmanov, A.R. Basyrova R.N. ,. (2015). Modeling of scenarios of development of emergencies for non-stationary hazardous production facilities of an oil and gas complex. Oil and Gas Business. 516-531. 10.17122/ogbus-2015-5-516-531.
- Lee K.H., Kwon H.M., Cho S.S, Kim J.Y., Moon I., (2016) Improvements of safety management system in Korean chemical industry after a large chemical accident. // J. Loss Prev. Process Ind. 2016; 42: 6–13. doi: 10.1016/j.jlp.2015.08.006.
- Besserman J., Mentzer R.A., (2017) Review of global process safety regulations: United States, European Union, United Kingdom, China, India. // J. Loss Prev. Process Ind, 2017; 50: 165–183. doi: 10.1016/j.jlp.2017.09.010.
- Schipitsin R.V. Improving the industrial safety management system of enterprises operating facilities of the main pipeline transport. S. Petersburg: Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University. Higher School of Technosphere Security, 2018.-78 p.
- Bochkov A., (2019) The Integral Method of Hazard and Risk Assessment for the Production Facilities Operations. In: Advances in Reliability Analysis and its Applications. Springer, 2019. P. 149-199.
- Mahutov N.A., Gadenin M.M., Pechёrkin A.S., Krasnyih B.A. Scientific problems of service life determination and management of industrial objects safe operation life // «Occupational Safety in Industry», 2019; № 4; P. 7–15. doi: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-4-7-15.
- Kadirov A.A. Automatization of control processes for maintenance and repair of equipment.- Tashkent: Fan va texnologiya, 2017.- 256 p.
Kadirov, A.A.; Kadirova, A.A.; and Abdeev, R.G.
"STRUCTURIZATION AND MODELLING OF TECHNICAL DEVICES OF HAZARDOUS PRODUCTION FACILITIES,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss1/2