The article emphasizes the high demands that are put forward to the professional knowledge and skills of air traffic controllers. Attention is drawn to ICAO's civil aviation training policy, which supports the human resource development strategies developed by Member States and the aviation community and provides access to a sufficient number of qualified and competent professionals. Based on this, the feasibility of research and improvement of the educational process of training air traffic controllers is substantiated. As a research method, the collection, processing and analysis of statistical data is used. As the subject of the study, educational programs for the training of aviation specialists of higher educational institutions of the USA, the Russian Federation, the Czech Republic, the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Uzbekistan were adopted. The article presents the results of the analysis of curricula, arguing the choice of the most relevant areas of the educational process, in which it is advisable to digitalize educational and methodological support. The analysis concerns the content of curricula, the composition of academic disciplines and the motivations established for them. Based on the analysis, the dominant requirements are identified that determine the specifics of education for the training of specialists for air traffic management and services. It has been established that in the structures of curricula of specialized disciplines the greatest attention is given to knowledge of regulatory legal documents. This became the evidential basis to make a conclusion about the relevance of digitalization of educational and methodical manuals related to regulatory legal documents and the use of electronic educational technologies in the training process of air traffic controllers.
1. ICAO policy in the field of civil aviation training. 25 May 2016.
2. Doc 10056. ICAO. 2. Doc 10056. ICAO. Qualification and Assessment System Guidelines for Air Traffic Control Managers. Edition one, 2017.
3. Analytical report "On proposals for unification of training, retraining and advanced training programs for aviation specialists in member states, establishment and development of modern, competitive scientific and educational centers" of the Eurasian Economic Commission. Moscow, 2019. www.eurasiancommission.org ›act› transport ›air› Documents
4. The main trend of Russian education is digitalization [Electronic resource] - Access mode: http://www.ug.ru/article/1029 (accessed on 05.12.2019).
5. Nikulina T.V., Starichenko E.B. Informatization and digitalization of education: concepts, technologies, teacher education management in Russia. 2018. No. 8. pp.107-113.
6. Russian education is transitioning to new technologies that will improve its quality and accessibility. Russian Newspaper - Special Issue No. 213 (7971). 23.09.2019. Text: Alexey Dmitriev. Access mode: HTTPS://RG.RU/ (access date: 05.12.2019).
7. Stepnova SM, Stepanov VV, Borsoeva, VA Borsoev. Analysis of the effectiveness of the A.I. joint training of air traffic controllers and pilots. Scientific Bulletin of MSTU CA. Volume 22, No. 05, 2019 (Sívíl Aviation High Technologies Vol. 22, No. 05, 2019).
8. Vartanova E.L. Russian Media Industry: Digital Future: Academic Monograph / E.L. Vartanova, A.V. Vyrkovsky, M.I. Makseyenko, S.S. Smirnov. - M.: MediaMir, 2017. - - 160 pp.
9. Marei A. Digitalization as a paradigm shift. [Electronic resource] access mode: // Internet // https: //www.bcg.com/ru-ru/about/bcg-review/digitalization.aspx (access date: 05.12.2019).
10. Shamsiev Z.Z. Practical training methodology on legal documents of civil aviation. Proceedings of the VI International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference "Innovative Technologies in Modern Education," December 12, 2018, Technological University, Korolev, Moscow region.
11. Shamsiev ZZ, Saydumarov IM, Shukurova SM Automated method of teaching students the normative documents of civil aviation. Uzbek Journal of Informatics and Energy Problems. - - 2019. - - No. 2. S. 90-99.
12. Aerospace Department, Tashkent State Technical University. [Electronic resource] access mode: // Internet // http: //tdtu.uz/facetyety/ (access date: 06.12.2019).
13. Aviation Training Center LLC. E-resource] access mode: // Internet // www.airsight.de / training (access date: 06.12.2019).
14. Comparative analysis of top U.S. Aviation courses, with extensive information about universities and their aviation degrees. 12 December 2018. [Electronic resource] access mode: // Internet // https: //www.aircharterserviceusa.com/about-us/news-features/blog/best-us-aviation-degrees (access date: 06.12.2019 ).
15. Air Traffic Instructor Training Program Information. Sep18, 2019. [Electronic resource] access mode: //Ínternet//https://study.com/articles/Air_Traffic_Instructor_Training_Program_Information.html (access date: 06.12.2019).
16. The main educational program of higher professional education. Direction of training. 161000 "Aeronavigation". Access mode: // Internet /// Untitled - MSTU GA www.mstuca.ru 'upload' OOP HPE 161000 Aeronavigation (access date: 06.12.2019).
17. Belarusian State Academy of Civil Aviation [Electronic resource] access mode: // Internet // http: //bgaa.by/ (accessed on 06.12.2019).
18. FD hlavní stránka | ČVUT v Praze Faculty at dopravní. [Electronic resource] access mode: // Internet ///. https: //www.fd.cvut.cz (accessed on 06.12.2019).
Shukurova, Sabohat; Shamsiev, Z.Z.; and Sterenharz, A.
"ANALYSIS OF TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR THE TRAINING OF AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS FOR DETERMINING THE FIELD OF DIGITIZATION,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2020
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2020/iss1/1