There are investigated sorption and desorption characteristics of phosphate cation-exchange resin among metals: copper, nickel, cobalt, an uranyl-ion depending on pH-environment, the ionic form of cation-exchange resin, concentration of investigated cations. Interaction of cation-exchange resin in Na- and H-forms with solutions of salts sulphate of copper, nickel, cobalt, chloride sodium, calcium and nitrate of uranyl is studied. It is shown, that ions of copper, nickel, cobalt and an uranyl-ion by phosphate cation-exchange resin sorb at the expense of an ionic exchange and partially at the expense of formation of coordination communications with ionogenic group of cation-exchange resin. A study of the sorption of uranyl ions depending on the concentration of uranyl nitrate in the range of 0.01-0.1 N showed that with an increase in the concentration of uranyl in the studied interval, the value of sorption of uranyl increases slightly. The studied phosphate cation exchanger has a sufficiently high sorption and desorption ability to the ions of the tested metals.
1. Chernykh G.P., Chernykh E.A., Emelyanov I.S. Synthesis and study of the chromatographic properties of sulfocationites. // J. adj. Chemistry, 1997.V. 70. Vol. 12. - S.1970-1974
2. Pulatov Kh.L. Khudaiberdiev B., Rakhimova L.S., Mutalov Sh.A., Abdutalipova N.M., Tursunov T.T., Nazirova R.A. Polycondensation sulfocationionites // St. Petersburg Conference "Science of Polymers". St. Petersburg, 2013.-S.231-233
3. Sharipova U. I., Pulatov H.L., Nazirova R.A., Mutalov Sh.A. Synthesis and properties of phosphorus-containing cation exchange resin of the polycondensation type // Abstracts of the 3rd St. Petersburg Conference of Young Scientists "Modern Problems of the Science of Polymers", St. Petersburg, 2007. - P.106
4. Krylov E. A., Rabinovich I. B. Physical state diagrams of cation-water systems depending on the type of salt forms // Int. Conf. "The Probl. Solvat. And Complex Format. Solut.", Ivanovo, June 29 - July 2, 1998. - P.394
5. Sokolova Yu.V. Some regularities of Sc (III) recovery by phosphorus-containing ion exchangers // J. Prikl. Chemistry, 2006. - No. 4. - T.79. - S. 583-588.
6. Naibova T.M., Abbasova K.G. Obtaining cation exchange resin by sulfonation of a modified phenol-formaldehyde oligomer // J. Scientific Publ. Ph.D. and doctoral students, 2012. - No. 8. - S.66-67
7. Pimneva L.A. Peculiarities of the joint sorption of yttrium, barium and copper ions in the phase of phosphate cation exchanger // Sovrem.problem. Nauki i Obraz, 2015.- №2.– P.71
8. Berdieva M.I., Mutalov Sh.A., Rakhimova L.S., Tursunov T.T., Nazirova R.A. Obtaining new types of polycondensation-type ion exchangers // “Youth and the 21st Century - 2015” Materials of the V International Scientific Conference, February 26-27, 2015, Kursk-2015, Volume 3. - P.39-42
9. Turobzhonov S.M., Pulatov H.L., Tursunov T.T., Sharipova U.I., Nazirova R.A. The study of sorption and desorption of certain ions by phosphate cation exchange resin // Composite materials, 2010. - No. 2. - S. 38-41.
10. Pulatov Kh.L., Turabjanov S.M., Tursunov T.T., Nazirova R.A. Obtaining of phosphoric acid cation-exchange resins for wastewater treatment from heavy metal ions// Proceedings of the International conference on integrated innovative development of Zarafshan region: achievements, challenges and prospects. – Navoi, 2017, 26-27 October. - P.365-369
11. Pulatov Kh.L. Synthesis and research of sorption properties of phosphoric cationite of polycondensation type // Science of Central Asia. №1, 2010. - P.76-79.
12. Nomngongo Philiswa N., Catherine Ngila J., Kamau Joseph N., Msagati Titus A.M., Marjanovic Ljiljana, Moodley Brenda. Pre-concentration of trace elements in short chain alcohols using different commercial cation exchange resins prior to inductively coupled plasma-optical emission spectrometric detection // Anal.chim.acta. – Netherland, 2013. – I.787. – P.78-86.
13. Vignoli Claudio Nogueira, ah e Jac eline M.C. ., Marques M onica .C. valuation of ion exchange resins for removal and recuperation of ammonium-nitrogen generated by the evaporation of landfill leachate// Polym.Bull., 2015.- № 12.– P.3119-3134.
14. Rajindar Singh. Chapter 13 – Development of Hybrid Processes for High Purity Water Production. Emerging Membrane Technology for Sustainable Water Treatment, 2016, p. 327 – 357.
15. Herbert E. Klei, Donald W. Sundstrom, Chapter 13 – Ion exchange. Wastewater Treatment, 1981, p. 356 – 367.
16. I-Hsien Lee, Yu-Chung Kuan, Jia-Ming Chern, Equilibrium and kinetics of heavy metal ion exchange // Journal of the Chinese Institute of Chemical Engineers. – 2007. vol. 38. - p. 71 – 84.
17. Erol Pehlivan, Turkan Altun, Ion-exchange of Pb2+, Cu2+, Zn2+, Cd2+ and Ni2+ ions from aqueous solution by Lewatit CNP 80 // Journal of Hazardous Materials. – 2007. vol – 140. p. 299 – 307.
Sharipova, U.I.; Pulatov, Kh.L.; Nazirova, R.A.; and Kedel’baev, B.Sh.
"PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF PHOSPHATE CATION-EXCHANGE RESIN,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2019
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2019/iss4/6