The article presents the results of the analysis of long-term regime observations of change in the concentrations of groundwater of Uzbekistan and adjacent territories. Based on these observations, the main factors affecting the changes of the quantitative content of helium. The results of the evaluation of the characteristics of the changes and distribution of helium in groundwater. The change of helium concentration in groundwater significantly influence the deformation and hydro-geodynamic and tectonic conditions. Described and quantified four factors with different concentrations of helium. They allow to correctly assess the variation of helium associated with seismic events.
1. Zakirov M.M. Some features of the formation and distribution of helium in the underground waters of the Pristashkent artesian basin. // Geology and mineral resources. Tashkent, No. 3.2017, S.42-44.
2. Zakirov M.M., Yusupov Sh.S., Ziyavuddinov R.S. Features of changes in the concentration of helium in groundwater (for example, the South Tien Shan and the Pamirs). .//Geology and mineral resources. Tashkent, No. 4,2018, S.44-47
3. Ziyavuddinov R.S. Features of the manifestation of helium in the underground waters of seismically active regions of Uzbekistan // Abstract of Cand. Diss. Tashkent, 2015.22s.
4. Ibragimova T.L., Ibragimov R.S. Methodological aspects of studying the relationship of variations in the gas-chemical composition of groundwater with seismicity // Problems of Seismology in Uzbekistan No. 11, 2017, P.36-45.
5. Zakirov M.M. Some factors affecting the helium content in the groundwater of the South Tien Shan and the Pamirs. / Sat: “Analysis, forecasting and management of natural risks taking into account global climate change”. M., “GEORISK-2018”, Volume 1,2018. S.182-188.
6. Matveev E.S., Tolstikhin I.N., Yakutseni V.P. Isotopic helium criterion for the origin of gases and the identification of zones of neotectogenesis (for example, the Caucasus). "Geochemistry". 1978. No. 3. S. 220-227
7. Kropotkin P.N., Valyaev B.I. Land degassing and geotectonics // Abstracts dokl. IV Symposium "Degassing the Earth and Geotectonics". M: "Science." MOIP. 1976. S.3-11.
8. Sadykov F.S., Yusupov Sh.S., Zakirov M.M. Features of the concentration of helium dissolved in groundwater, as a harbinger of the preparation of the upcoming earthquake // International Scientific and Practical Conference "GEORISK-2015" M: 2015. October 12-14. S.354-359.
9. Yusupov Sh.S. The mechanism of formation of isotopic precursors (for example, the carbon isotopic composition in the carbonate system CO2, HCO-3 (H2CO3) groundwater) // Abstracts of the fifth Kazakh-Chinese International Symposium "Modern geodynamics and seismic risk of Central Asia." Almaty 2013.S. 224-225.
10. Zakirov M.M. and Ziyauddinov R.S. Features of change of helium concentrion in underground water (on the example of the southern Tien-Shan and Pamirs)./ CIBTech Journals,Jaipur,India, - Volume 9. - №1. – 2019. - рр.29 - 33
11. Umurzakov R.K. and Zakirov M.M. Conditons at formation of molecular hydrogen in groundwaters of seismoactive regions of Uzbekistan. / CIBTech Journals, Jaipur, India. - Volume 9. - №1. - 2019. - рр.71 - 75
12. Sultanhodzhaev A.N., Latipov S.U., Khasanova L.A. and others. "Hydrogeoseismological precursors of earthquakes." Tashkent: 1983. 135 p.
13. Ground-Water tracers – a short review / S.N. Devis, G.K. Thompson, V. Bentley, G. Stiles - Ground-water.- 1980.- vol.18.- №1.- pp.I4 - 25.
14. Hezzeg A.L. Early diagtntsis of organic matter in lakt sediments a stable carbon isotope study of pore waters. / Chemical Geology. Isotope GeoSci. – 1988.- 72/8.- №3.- p.199 – 201
15. Finkelstein D.N. Inert gases. M: "Science." 2009. S. 195.
Zakirov, M.M.; Agzamova, I.A.; and Mavlyanova, N.
"FACTORS DETERMINING THE CHANGE OF HELIUM CONCENTRATION IN UNDERGROUND WATERS OF UZBEKISTAN AND THE ACCORDING TERRITORIES,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2019
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2019/iss4/3