Studies are often conducted to minimize the effect of vibration on equipment and its mechanisms. Since the engine is the main driving force of all technical objects, vibration is one of the factors hindering its operation. With this in mind, this article investigated the random probability distribution of vibration parameters using the laws of mathematical statistical distribution and was found to be compatible with the normal distribution law. At the same time, this study demonstrates that the proposed method of technical diagnostics can be used to assess helicopter engine failures.
1. Mitchell J.S. From vibration measurements to condition based maintenance. seventy years of continuous. Sound and Vibration, Vol. 41, 2007, p. 62-78.
2. Dominiczak K, Rządkowski R, Radulski W, Szczepanik R. Online prediction of temperature and stress in steam turbine components using neural networks. J. Eng. Gas Turbines Power. 2016; 138(5), ASME Paper No: GTP-15 1396. http://dx.doi.org/10.1115/1.40
3. Yang X, Pang S, Shen W, Lin X, Jiang K, Wang Y. Aero engine fault diagnosis using an optimized extreme learning machine. International Journal of Aerospace Engineering. 2016, Article ID 789287. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016
4. Barkov A., Barkova N., Mitchell J. Condition assessment and life prediction of rolling element bearing. Sound and Vibration, Vol. 6, 1995, p. 10-17.
5. Robinson J. C., Canada R. G., Piety K. R. Peak Vue analysis – new methodology for bearing fault detection. Sound and Vibration, Vol. 30, 1996, p. 22-25.
6. Tuganov G.Sh., Begmatov Sh.A., Osobennosti postroeniya diagnosticheskih ustroystv slozhnyih tehnicheskih sistem s elementami iskusstvennogo intellekta [Features of construction of diagnostic devices of complex technical systems with elements of artificial intelligence]. Scientific and practical conference, -Tashkent №1, 2019, р. 63-68 (in Russian).
7. Vorobiev V.G., Konstantinov V.D. Nadezhnost i tekhnicheskaya diagnostika aviacionnogo oborudovaniya [Reliability and technical diagnostics of aviation equipment]: Textbook for universities.-Moscow: MGTU SA, 2010.-345 p (in Russian).
8. Vorobiev V.G., Konstantinov V.D. Nadezhnost i tekhnicheskaya diagnostika aviacionnogo oborudovaniya [Reliability and technical diagnostics of aviation equipment]: Textbook for universities.-Moscow: MGTU SA, 2010.-345 p (in Russian).
9. Gasior M., Gonzalez J. L. Improving FFT frequency measurement resolution by parabolic and gaussian spectrum interpolation. AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol. 732, 2004, p. 276.
10. Tuganov G.Sh. Obosnovanie raschyota mest ustanovki sensorov pri diagnostirovanii tehnicheskogo sostoyaniya slozhnyih sistem vertoleta [The rationale for calculating the installation locations of sensors in diagnosing the technical condition of complex helicopter systems]// scientific and practical conference -Tashkent: 2019. No 1 p. 106-111.
11. Grishchenko D. Automatic processing of narrow band vibration spectra of marine rotating equipment with the purpose to determine the parameters that are informative for the diagnostics. Marine Intelligent Technologies, Vol. 34, 2016, p. 8-13.
12. Hess, R., Duke, A., Kogut, D., “The IMD HUMS as a tool for rotorcraft health management and diagnostics”, Aerospace Conference-IEEE, Big Sky, Montana, March 2001.
13. N.N. Ishin, V.B. Algin Osnovnye napravleniya razvitiya diagnostirovaniya transmissionnyh uzlov mashin [Main directions of development of diagnostics of transmission units of cars]Journal “Mechanics of machines, mechanisms and materials”. 2014. № 2 (27) Pp. 12-22. (in Russian).
14. Arslanov R.V. Problemy izmereniya i obrabotki parametrov vibracii gazoturbinnyh dvigatelej [Problems of measurement and measurement-works of vibration parameters of gas turbine engines]. Problems of engineering and technology of Telecommunication: proceedings of the fourth international. science.-tech. Conf. Ufa: UGATU, 2003. Pp. 77-79. (in Russian).
15. Arslanov R.V. Kontrol' parametrov vibracii gazoturbinnyh dvigateley v real'nom masshtabe vremeni [Control of vibration parameters of gas turbine engines in real time] Arslanov control of vibration parameters of gas turbine engines in real time] journal “Vestnik UGATU”. - Ufa, 2011. No. 1 (41). Pp. 8-14 (in Russian).
Tuganov, G. Sh.; Rakhimov, C. M.; and Norkulov, E.
"DIAGNOSTIC ANALYSIS OF RANDOM VIBRATION RESULTS IN THE AVIATION GAS TURBINE ENGINES
PULSE-WIDTH AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEMS
BASED ON DYNAMIC GRAPHS,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2019
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2019/iss2/1