The article discusses the preparation of some thermodynamic parameters characterizing the final product of complex radical polymerization of amino alkyl acrylate derivatives containing both methacrylate and alkyl groups of low molecular weight compounds with electron acceptors - polymerization initiators at temperatures that exclude thermal decomposition of the initiators themselves. The equilibrium constant of the complication reaction and the molar extinction coefficient of the complex were determined by graphically solving the Bеneshe-Hildebrand equation, the heats of complex formation, entropy, Gibbs energy were found, and the elemental composition of low molecular weight and high molecular weight substances was determined. As can be seen from the studies, the molar extinction coefficient of the complex practically does not depend on temperature, and the equilibrium constant of the complexation reaction even in a narrow temperature range (283–293 K) increases with increasing temperature. The structure and composition of the synthesized monomeric and polymer salt were also considered in the work, and confirmed by IR-spectroscopy and analysis of elemental composition, the obtained spectroscopic data showed that the unit of the formed polymer corresponds in composition and structure to the monomeric quaternary salt, and the allyl bond in the polymers is preserved. It can be seen from the studies that, with an increase in the concentration of both the monomer and the initiator, the reaction rate naturally increases.
1. Martina Mennicken. ATRP of Allyl Methacrylate with Alkyl Methacrylates - Crosslinking of Poly (methacrylate) s with Allyl Ester Side Groups // Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, P. 2429 - 2437, 2004, WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA.
2. Zabihia O, Mostafavi SM, Ravari F, Khodabandeh A, Hooshafza A, Zare K, Shahizadeh M. The effect of zinc oxide nanoparticles on thermo-physical properties of diglycidyl ether of bisphenol A / 2,2`-Diamino-1, 1`-binaphthalene nanocomposites, Thermochimica acta, 521: 49-58, 2011.
3. Yildirim Y, Doğan B, Muğlalı S, Saltan F, Özkan M, Akat H. Synthesis, characterization, and thermal degradation kinetic of Polystyrene-g-Polycaprolactone, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 126: 1236–1246, 2012.
4. Shao, D., Ren, X., Hu, J., Chen, Y., & Wang, X. (2010). Preconcentration of Pb2 + from aqueous solution using poly (acrylamide) and poly (N, N-dimethylacrylamide) grafted multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Colloids and Surfaces. A, Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 360 (1-3), 74-84. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfa.2010.02.01.013.
5. Ying Liu, Jing Li, Lin Li, Stuart McFarland, Xuehong Ren, Orlando Acevedo and TS Huang, Characterization and Mechanism for the Protection of Photolytic Decomposition of N-Halamine Siloxane Coatings by Titanium Dioxide, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 10.1021 / acsami.5b12601, 8, 5, (3516-3523), (2016).
6. Tulegenova G.U., Adilbekova A.O., Musabekov K.V. Study of the properties of polyhexamethylenguanidine hydrochloride-uniflokpolycomlex // XVII th European Chemistry at interfaces conference, ECIC-XVII. –London, 2005. –P.57.
7. AbdiyevK.Zh., Shaikhutdinov E.M., Zhursumbaeva M.B., KhussainS.Kh. Effekt of Polymer Concentration on the Surface Properties of Polyacid-Poly (N-vinylpyrrolidone) Complexes // Colloid Journal. - 2003. –V.65. - No. 4. –P.399-402.
8. Kazuhiro Nakabayashi. Recent progress in controlled radical polymerization of N-vinyl monomers // European Polymer Journal 2013. Volume 49, P. 2808-2838.
9. Patent No. 56-12627. A method of obtaining unsaturated quaternary ammonium salts / K. Ariyama, F. Daya // Japan MKIS - 08.02.00
10. Stokosenko V.G., Shaposhnikov A.B., Gubina S.M. The effect of chemical fibers on the structure of yarn // Chemical fibers. - Moscow, 2004. - No. 6. -FROM. 49-53.
11. Zarubina N.P., Zavodskaya L.K., Telegin F.Yu. Spectral study of chemical fibers // Chemical fibers. - Moscow, 2004. –№4. - S. 3-7.
12. Le Fu Shoan. Synthesis of methacrylate-containing oligosylsesquioxoxanes by acidohydrolytic polycondensation in the environment of methacrylic monomers: Abstract. Thesis ... Candidate of Chemical Sciences: –Moscow: Russian Chemical Technology University named after D.I. Mendeleev, 2017. -10 p.
13. Begieva M.B. Radical polymerization of derivatives of N-alkyl-N, N-diallylamines and investigation of the properties of water-soluble polymers based on them: Dis ... Doctor of Chemical Sciences: -Nalchik, Kabardino-Balkarian State University named after Kh.M. Berbekova, 2015.298 s.
14. Ismailov R.I. Thermomechanical and X-ray diffraction studies of modified polyacrylonitrile with poly Quaternary salts of N, N-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate // Dokl. AN RUz. - Tashkent. 2006. - No. 6. - S. 66-67.
15. Ismailov R.I. Synthesis and Mechanism of the Preparation of Polymeric Cationic Surface-Active Substances // International Journal of Chemical and Physical Sciences, India, 2015, Volume 4, Number 2, P.93-98.
16. Ismailov A.I., Mirzaev U.M., Khaidarov I.N., Ismailov R.I. The study of complex-radical polymerization of tertiary amines by the donor-acceptor method containing meacrylate and allyl groups // Vestnik TashGTU-Tashkent 2018. No. 2, P. 154-160.
17. Ismailov R.I., Djalilov Sh.S., Mirzayev U.M., Ismailov A.I. Synthesis, properties of methacryloilethyl-N, N dimethylallylammonium bromide and methacryloilethyl-N, N dimethylmethylenecarboxyiammoniumiodide // Journal of Eurasian Union of Scientists. 2019.No 2 (59), P. 48-53.
Abdukakhkharova, M.I.; Ismailov, A.I.; Mirzaev, U.M.; and Ismailov, R.I.
"OBTAINING SOME THERMODYNAMIC PARAMETERS CONTAINING METACRYLATE AND ALLYL GROUPS CONTAINING IN COMPOSITION,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2019
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2019/iss1/3