The article discusses the results of an experimental study of the primary processing of silkworm cocoons. In the laboratory of the department of Tashkent State Technical University a full-scale test was carried out for the primary processing of silkworm cocoons. Experimental work was carried out to pacify and dry the living cocoons of the silkworm of the duragay cultivar “MusaffoTola” grown during the summer season. Studies were carried out to determine parameters such as temperature and time of the primary processing of the silkworm in 5-fold repetition.The initial moisture content of live silkworm cocoons was 36–40%. According to the results of laboratory - experimental work, the appearance of mold was observed in 25-30% of processed cocoons of the silkworm, at 55-60 °C in 10 days a butterfly formed in 15-20% of the cocoons. The processed cocoons of the silkworm at a temperature of 75-85 °C deteriorated due to the release of liquid.It was revealed during observations that silkworm cocoons processed in the temperature range 65-70 °С using vibration waves were euthanized within 30 minutes and the cocoons were dried to 10-12% humidity within 10 days at a temperature of 38-42 °С. The use of elastic waves in the processing of cocoons proceeded 5-10% lower compared to the processing method using vibrational waves.
1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated 07.02.2017 No. 4947 “On a strategy for the further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan”.
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated March 29, 2017 No. 2856 “On measures to organize the activities of the Uzbekipaksanoat Association”.
3. Hendaw Y.T.Stifling Cocoons Silkworms Using Butane Gas Mechanical Dryer. J.Soil Sci. and Agric. Eng., Mansoura Univ., Vol. 8(4):149 - 156, 2017
4. Hegazy K.E.S., Abd-Elrahman M.M. Heat treatment of cocoons silkworms and its effect on stifling pupae's and quality of the produced silk fibers. New Trends in Agricultural Engineering. The 14th. Annual Conference of the Misr Society of Ag. Eng., 22 Nov., Giza, 2006. P.741- 759.
5. Yaminova Z.A. The use of silk waste for sizing and obtaining combined yarn. Diss. Candidate of Technical Science. Dushanbe, 2017. 143p.
6. Usenko V.A. The use of natural silk fibrous waste in wool spinning. / V.A.Usenko, M.Kh. Khodjaev, A.Z. Abdullaev.// Information review.UZNIINTI. Tashkent, 1990. -36 p.
7. Muhammedov M.M. An important reserve for increasing the efficiency of natural silk production. // Bull. scientific and technical. "Silk".–2000. –№ 6, –p.15-17.
8. Rubinov E.B. Harvesting and primary processing of silk cocoons: a textbook. / E.B. Rubinov, S.A. Tumayan. –M.: Selkhozgiz. 1959. -240 p.
9. Alimova H.A. Waste-free production technology for processing natural silk: monograph .–Tashkent: Fan. –1994. – 310 p.
10. Aruga H. Principle of sericulture. Publisher, A.A. Balkema / Rotterdam, 1994.
11. Morohoshi S. Development physiology of silkworms. Sciences Publishers, Inc. Enfield (NH), USA, 2001.
12. Nguku E.K., Raina S.K., Mburugu K.G., Mugenda O.M. Evaluation of Different Cocoon Stifling Methods on Raw Silk Quality. Published in the African Journal of Applied Human Sciences. Vol.1, Number 1. 2009. pp 4-8.
13. Hendaw Y.T.Stifling Cocoons Silkworms Using Butane Gas Mechanical Dryer. J.Soil Sci. and Agric. Eng., Mansoura Univ., Vol. 8(4):149 - 156, 2017
14. Awad A.S. Development of artificial portable fruits dryer Ph.D. Thesis, Agri. Eng., Dept., Fac. Of agri. Mansoura Univ., Egypt, 2005.
15. Alimova H.A., Avazov K.R., Gulamov A.E., Yusuphodzhaeva G.A., Rakhimberdiev M.R. The method of carving and drying the pupae of live silkworm cocoons. - № IАР 20150054.
16. GulamovА.E., АvazovК.R., Аbdullaev B. New way of extermination and drying of cocoons in a field of over high frequency (SHF) // International Workshop on Revival and Promotion of Sericultural Industries and Small Enterprise Development in the (BACSA) black, Caspian Seas and Central Asia: -Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 2005. -рp. 517-519.
17. Avazov K.R. Improvement of the silkworm cocoon pupae moths. Diss. Candidate of Technical Science. – Tashkent, 2011. TITLP.
18. Avazov K.R. The heat transfer coefficient between the drying agent and the surface of the pupa during convective drying of silk cocoons // J. Textile problems. -Tashkent, 2009. -№2. -p. 65-68.
19. Avazov K.R. Calculation of the temperature regime of the shell of mulberry cocoons during their thermo-radiation drying. "Solar technology" -Т.: 2009. -№2, -p. 91-94.
20.Alimova H.A., Avazov K.R., Gulamov A.E., Azamatov U.N., Bastamkulova H.D. Arrangement of moths for pupae of live silkworm cocoons. - № FАР 20150008.
21. Abdullaev B., Korabelnikov A.V., Gulamov A.E. A method for pickling cocoons in an ultrahigh frequency field // Textile Problems. -Tashkent. -2005. -№4. p.38-41.
22.Safarov J.,SultanovaSh., Dadaev G.,ZulpanovSh.,Erkinov D. Research of technique and technology for processing cocoons silkworm. Agricultural Research & Technology: Open Access Journal. USA, 2018. Vol.15, Issue 4. – p.001-003. DOI: 10.19080/ARTOAJ.2018.15.555960
23.Safarov J.E., Sultanova Sh.A., Dadaev G.T., Zulpanov Sh.U., Erkinov D.D. Development of machinery and technology for carrots and drying of silkworm cocoons. // Development of science and technology. - Bukhoro, 2018. №3. –p.9-13.
24.Safarov J.E., Sultanova Sh.A., Dadaev G.T., Zulpanov Sh.U., Erkinov D.D. Exposure of infrared rays on drying cocoons of the silkworm. XLV International correspondence scientific and practical conference «International scientific review of the problems and prospects of modern science and education». Boston. USA, 2018. Р.10-11.
25.Safarov J.E., Sultanova Sh.A., Dadaev G.T., Zulpanov Sh.U., Erkinov D.D. Processing of cocoons of the silkworm with the help of elastic waves. ХLI International correspondence scientific and practical conference «European research: innovation in science, education and technology». London, United Kingdom, 2018. Р.19-21.
26.Safarov J.E., Dadaev G.T., Erkinov D.D. The study of the primary processing of silkworm cocoons. // Universum: technical sciences. -Moscow,2018. №9(54). –p.8-11.
27.Safarov J., SultanovaSh., Ergasheva Z. Method of processing cocons of cocoons silkworm. VInternational Scientific and Practical Conference«International Trends in Science and Technology». – Warsaw,2018. Р.45-47.
Safarov, J.E.; Sultanova, Sh.A.; and Samandarov, D.I.
"METHOD FOR PRIMARY PROCESSING OF HERE SILKWORM COCOONS BY USING INFRARED RADIATION AND ELASTIC WAVES,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2018
, Article 2.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2018/iss3/2