Electricity consumption regulation is the primary technical basis for energy consumption planning. Electricity consumption is regulated in the form of specific electricity consumption per unit of production or per unit of work performed. Specific energy consumption rate is understood as the consumption of electricity necessary and sufficient to produce a unit of production or to perform a unit of work in the planned conditions of production and operation. Electricity saving takes place if its actual specific consumption is comparable with progressive norms developed on the basis of introduction of new equipment and technology into production, rational operation of technological equipment and electrical installations. One of the main directions of improvement of rationing is the choice of rationing structure taking into account the objective assessment of actual energy resources saving. The article shows the rationing of electricity consumption in the production of finished products at the enterprises of ferrous metallurgy, in particular, at the electric steelmaking industry. The results of the analysis of the state of electricity consumption rationing in the ferrous metallurgy industry are given. The developed multilevel structure of electricity consumption rationing based on the results of the study, which gives the prospects of determining the possibility of energy saving at the object under consideration, is described.
1. Myers Cathi. Inventory of northwest conservation programs //Trecola Ruth. Portland Ore.; 2017. P.1 – 115. A/I – A/6.
2. Tramonte Darly I.J. Real world financing opportunities for energy concervation projects // Strateg. Plann and Energy Manag. 2008. 7. №3. P.13 – 18.
3. Henham A.M.E. Industrial energy management–some case studies //Energy Econ. and Manag. Ind.Proc.Eur.Congr.; Algarve, 2–5 Apr. 1999.–Vol.2–Oxford g.a., 1999. P.13–17.
4. Industrial development and energy policy: Acomplex Matter Soares M.I.R.T. Energy Econ. and Manag. Ind. Proc.Eur.Cong., Algarve, 2–5 Apr. 1984.Vol.1. –Oxford e.a.1998.P.35–39
5. Chandler Hillian. Devolepment through conservation: the case of energy //Alternatives (Con.).1997.12.N3–4. P.22–26.
6. Nikiforov G.V., Oleynikov V.K., Zaslavets B.I. Energy Savings and Management in the Metallurgy Industry M.: Energoatomizdat, 2003. - 480 p.
7. Novikov S.S. Techniques of Operational Planning and Management of Power Consumption of Large-Capacity Electric Steel-Smelting Furnaces When Operating in The Wholesale Electricity Market: Abstract. dis. ... Cand. those. sciences. - M., 2008. - 18 p.
8. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 12, 2018 N 22 "About Additional Measures to Improve the Procedure for the Use of Electric Energy and Natural Gas."
9. Bazaar M., Shetty K. Nonlinear Programming. Theory and Algorithms. - Moscow: Publisher: “Mir”, 1982. - 583 p.
10. Struchenkov V.I. Optimization Methods in applied problems. - Moscow: Publisher: SOLON-PRESS, 2009. - 320 p.
11. Bertsekas D. Conditional Optimization and The Method of Lagrange Multipliers. - Moscow: Publisher: Radio and Communication, 1987. - 400 p.
12. Klyunya V.L. Fundamentals of Economic Theory: Textbook / Publisher: "Minsk" - Minsk, 2006. - 238 p
13. Fundamentals of Economic Theory: Textbook and Workshop for SPO / S. A. Tolkachev [et al.]; by ed. S.A. Tolkacheva. - Moscow: Yurait Publishing House, 2015. - 444 p. - (Series: Vocational education). - ISBN 978-5-9916-5330-5.
14. Tikhonov A.I. Fundamentals of the Theory of Similarity and Modelling (electrical machines): Proc. manual / FGBOUVPO “Ivanovo State Power Engineering University named after VI. Lenin ". - Ivanovo, 2011. - 132 p.
15. Rahmonov I.U. Analysis of problems of management of a power consumption and ways of their decisions // International Scientific-Practical Conference «Science and Innovation in the XXI century: problems and solutions». – Тhe United Kingdom, London, 2015. P. 22-25.
16. Hoshimov FA, Allaev K., Energy conservation in industry, Tashkent, Publishing House of the "Fan", 2011, 209 p.
17. F.A.Hoshimov, I.U.Rahmonov. Rationing of electricity productation in the rolling of ferrous metallurgy. European Science review Scientific journal №11-12 2014 (November- December). Austria, Vienna
18. F.A.Hoshimov, A.N.Rasulov, I.U.Rahmonov. Forecasting electricity consumption by improving the efficiency of the compressor stations. "INNOVATION-2014" International scientific conference. Tashkent 2014, 23-24 October. Collected articles 144 p.
19. Hoshimov F.A., RahmonovI.U. Analysis of the optimal energy indicators of electric arc furnace // «Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences». Austria, Vienna, 2015. - №3-4 Mart-Aprel. – P. 52-55
20. Rakhmonov I.U., Taslimov A.D., Khoshimov F.A. The Calculation of The Norms of Electricity Consumption by Types of Products of The Shops of Metallurgical Industry/, Journal of Electronic Science and Technology "Technical Studies". Russia, Moscow, 2016. - №1 (19) January- March. - pp. 3-5.
21. Hoshimov F.A., Rasulov A.N., Taslimov A.D., Rakhmonov I.U. The current state of electrometallurgy in Uzbekistan: Monograph, “East West” Association Studies and Higher Education GmbH.– Vienna, Austria, 2017. – 84 p.
22. Hoshimov F.A., Rahmonov I.U. Rationing of electricity production in the rolling of ferrous metallurgy // Scientific journal «European Science review». Austria, Vienna, 2014. - №11- 12 November-December. PP. 56-59.
Khoshimov, F.A. and Rakhmonov, I.U.
"ANALYSIS OF ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION RATIONING AT ENTERPRISES
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2018
, Article 9.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2018/iss1/9