The task of determining specific electricity consumption is complex, as it is necessary to take into account a large number of factors affecting the energy indicators that determine the level of these indicators. At the same time, the type and technical condition of the main and auxiliary process equipment in the process of melting, the nomenclature of metal, the volume of consumed components of the process and secondary energy carriers (compressed air, nitrogen, oxygen and other auxiliary components), etc. are taken into account. The error in taking these factors into account may lead to deviations from the actual values of the predicted power consumption, as well as energy indicators. The energy intensity of products and the level of energy consumption also depends on changes in the structure of energy consumption, the latter depending on the need for such process components as compressed air, oxygen, nitrogen, etc. The article considers the results of the analysis of energy indicators of enterprises of ferrous metallurgy, in particular, electrosmelting shop by types of output products on the basis of decomposition scheme. It is shown that the set task is solved by means of construction of dependences of normative energy characteristics on the volume of output products, and also the final decomposition tree is formed - the tree of tasks designed to achieve solutions of energy problems, including the main one - to obtain the value of specific energy consumption. In addition, the article presents the method of determining the share of participation of auxiliary components of the technological process for example of compressed air, nitrogen and oxygen. At calculations the account of the above-stated components gives the chance to define more precisely specific expense of the electric power.
1. Nikiforov G.V., Oleynikov V.K., Zaslavets B.I. Energy Savings and Management in the Metallurgy Industry M.: Energoatomizdat, 2003. - 480 p.
2. Myers Cathi. Inventory of northwest conservation programs //Trecola Ruth. Portland Ore.; 2017. P.1 – 115. A/I – A/6.
3. Henham A.M.E. Industrial energy management–some case studies //Energy Econ. and Manag. Ind.Proc.Eur.Congr.; Algarve, 2–5 Apr. 1999.–Vol.2–Oxford g.a., 1999. P.13–17.
4. Industrial development and energy policy: Acomplex Matter Soares M.I.R.T. Energy Econ. and Manag. Ind. Proc.Eur.Cong., Algarve, 2–5 Apr. 1984.Vol.1. –Oxford e.a.1998.P.35–39
5. Novikov S.S. Techniques of Operational Planning and Management of Power Consumption of Large-Capacity Electric Steel-Smelting Furnaces When Operating in The Wholesale Electricity Market: Abstract. dis. ... Cand. those. sciences. - M., 2008. - 18 p.
6. Chandler Hillian. Devolepment through conservation: the case of energy //Alternatives (Con.).1997.12.N3–4. P.22–26.
7. Tramonte Darly I.J. Real world financing opportunities for energy concervation projects // Strateg. Plann and Energy Manag. 2008. 7. №3. P.13 – 18.
8. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 12, 2018 N 22 "About Additional Measures to Improve the Procedure for the Use of Electric Energy and Natural Gas."
9. Tikhonov A.I. Fundamentals of the Theory of Similarity and Modelling (electrical machines): Proc. manual / FGBOUVPO “Ivanovo State Power Engineering University named after VI. Lenin ". - Ivanovo, 2011. - 132 p.
10. Bazaar M., Shetty K. Nonlinear Programming. Theory and Algorithms. - Moscow: Publisher: “Mir”, 1982. - 583 p.
11. Struchenkov V.I. Optimization Methods in applied problems. - Moscow: Publisher: SOLON-PRESS, 2009. - 320 p.
12. Klyunya V.L. Fundamentals of Economic Theory: Textbook / Publisher: "Minsk" - Minsk, 2006. - 238 p
13. Fundamentals of Economic Theory: Textbook and Workshop for SPO / S. A. Tolkachev [et al.]; by ed. S.A. Tolkacheva. - Moscow: Yurait Publishing House, 2015. - 444 p. - (Series: Vocational education). - ISBN 978-5-9916-5330-5.
14. Hoshimov F.A., Rasulov A.N., Taslimov A.D., Rakhmonov I.U. The current state of electrometallurgy in Uzbekistan: Monograph, “East West” Association Studies and Higher Education GmbH.– Vienna, Austria, 2017. – 84 p.
15. Hoshimov FA, Allaev K., Energy conservation in industry, Tashkent, Publishing House of the "Fan", 2011, 209 p.
16. Rahmonov I.U. Analysis of problems of management of a power consumption and ways of their decisions // International Scientific-Practical Conference «Science and Innovation in the XXI century: problems and solutions». – Тhe United Kingdom, London, 2015. P. 22-25.
17. Rakhmonov I.U., Taslimov A.D., Khoshimov F.A. The Calculation of The Norms of Electricity Consumption by Types of Products of The Shops of Metallurgical Industry/, Journal of Electronic Science and Technology "Technical Studies". Russia, Moscow, 2016. - №1 (19) January- March. - pp. 3-5.
18. Hoshimov F.A., RahmonovI.U. Analysis of the optimal energy indicators of electric arc furnace // «Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences». Austria, Vienna, 2015. - №3-4 Mart-Aprel. – P. 52-55
19. F.A.Hoshimov, I.U.Rahmonov. Rationing of electricity productation in the rolling of ferrous metallurgy. European Science review Scientific journal №11-12 2014 (November- December). Austria, Vienna
20. F.A.Hoshimov, A.N.Rasulov, I.U.Rahmonov. Forecasting electricity consumption by improving the efficiency of the compressor stations. "INNOVATION-2014" International scientific conference. Tashkent 2014, 23-24 October. Collected articles 144 p.
"ANALYSIS OF ENERGY PERFORMANCE OF FERROUS METALLURGY
ENTERPRISES BASED ON THE SCHEME OF DECOMPOSITION,"
Technical science and innovation: Vol. 2018
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/btstu/vol2018/iss1/10