In the paper, it has been investigated how Gronwall`s inequality can be used in theory of Differential Games. Here a pursuit problem of linear differential game has been studied when constraints of Gronwall type generalizing geometrical constraint imposed on control parameters of players. To solve the pursuit problem it will be proposed a parallel pursuit strategy ( -strategy) and its structure will be studied in relation to parameters. In this article, the authors` previous works will be advanced and extended. As a result of the work, the new sufficiency conditions will be suggested.
1. Gronwall T.H. (1919). Note on the derivatives with respect to a parameter of the solutions of a system of differential equations. Ann. Math., 20(2). Pp. 293-296.
2. Azamov A.A. (1986). About the quality problem for the games of simple pursuit with the restriction, Serdika. Bulgarian math. spisanie, 12. Pp. 38-43.
3. Azamov A.A., Samatov B.T. (2000). П-Strategy. An Elementary introduction to the Theory of Differential Games. Tashkent: National Univ. of Uzb.
4. Azamov A.A., Samatov B.T. (2010). The П-Strategy: Analogies and Appli-cations. The Fourth International Conference Game Theory and Management. June 28-30, St. Petersburg, Russia, Collected papers. Pp. 33-47.
5. Azamov A., Kuchkarov A.Sh. (2009). Generalized 'Lion Man' Game of R. Rado, Contributions to game theori and management. Second International Conference "Game Theory and Management". St.Petersburg, Graduate School of Management SPbU. Vol.11. Pp. 8-20.
6. Azamov A.A., Kuchkarov A.Sh., Samatov B.T. (2007). The Relation between Problems of Pursuit, Controllability and Stability in the Large in Linear Systems with Different Types of Constraints. J.Appl.Maths and Mechs. Elsevier. Netherlands. Vol. 71. Issue 2. Pp. 229-233.
7. Barton J.C, Elieser C.J. (2000). On pursuit curves. J. Austral. Mat. Soc. B. Vol. 41. Issue 3. Pp. 358-371.
8. Borovko P., Rzymowsk W., Stachura A. (1988). Evasion from many pursuers in the simple case. J. Math. Anal. And Appl. Vol. 135. Issue 1. Pp. 75-80.
9. Chikrii A.A. (1997). Conflict-controlled processes. Boston-London-Dordrecht: Kluwer Academ. Publ., 424 p.
10. Fleming W. H. (1961). The convergence problem for differential games. J. Math. Anal. Appl. Issue 3. Pp. 102-116.
11. Friedman A. (1971). Differential Games. New York: Wiley. 350 p.
12. Hajek O. (2008). Pursuit Games: An Introduction to the Theory and Appli-cations of Differential Games of Pursuit and Evasion. NY.: Dove. Pub. 288 p.
13. Isaacs R. (1965). Differential Games, J. Wiley, New York-London-Sydney. 384 p.
14. Ibragimov G.I. (2004). Collective pursuit with integral constrains on the controls of players. Siberian Advances in Mathematics. Vol. 14. Issue 2. Pp. 13-26.
15. Ibragimov G.I., Azamov A.A., Khakestari M. (2010). Solution of a linear pursuit-evasion game with integral constraints. ANZIAM Journal. Electronic Supplement. Vol. 52. Pp. E59-E75.
16. Krasovskii A.N., Choi Y.S. (2001). Stochastic Control with the Leaders-Stabilizers. Ekaterinburg: IMM Ural Branch of RAS. 51 p.
17. Krasovskii A.N., Krasovskii N.N. (1995). Control under Lack of Information. Berlin etc.: Birkhauser. 322 p.
18. Kuchkarov A.Sh. (2010). Solution of Simple Pursuit-Evasion Problem When Evader Moves on a Given Curve. International Game Theory Review. World Scientific Publishing Company. Vol.12. - N 3, - P. 223-238.
19. Miller B., Rubinovich E.Y. (2003). Impulsive Control in Continuous and Discrete-Continuous Systems. N.Y.: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers. 447 p.
20. Nahin P.J. (2012). Chases and Escapes: The Mathematics of Pursuit and Evasion. Princeton University Press, Princeton. 260 p.
21. Petrosyan L.A. (1965). About some of the family differential games at a survival in the space . Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Vol. 161. Issue 1. Pp. 52-54.
22. Petrosyan L.A. (1977). The Differential Games of pursuit. Leningrad, LSU. 224 p.
23. Petrosyan L.A., Rixsiev B.B. (1991). Presledovanie na ploskosti [Pursuit on the plane]. Moscow: Nauka. 96 p.
24. Pontryagin L.S. Lineyniy differentsialnie igri presledovaniya [Linear Differential Pursuit Games]. Math. Sb. [Math. USSR-Sb]. Vol. 112. Issue 3. Pp. 307-330.
25. Pshenichnii B.N. (1976). The simple pursuit with some objects. Cybernetics. 3. Pp. 145-146.
26. Rikhsiev B.B. (1989). The differential games with simple motions. Tashkent: Fan. 232 p.
27. Satimov N.Yu. (2003). Methods of solving of pursuit problem in differential games. Tashkent: NUUz. 245 p.
28. Samatov B.T. (2013). On a Pursuit-Evasion Problem under a Linear Change of the Pursuer Resource. Siberian Advances in Mathematics. Allerton Press, Inc. Springer. New York. Vol. 23. Issue 4. Pp. 294-302.
29. Samatov B.T. (2013). The Resolving Functions Method for the Pursuit Problem with Integral Constraints on Controls. Journal of Automation and Information Sciences. Begell House, Inc. (USA). Vol. 45. Issue 8. Pp. 41-58.
30. Samatov B.T. (2014). The П-strategy in a differential game with linear control constraints. J. Appl. Maths and Mechs. Elsevier. Netherlands. Vol. 78. Issue 3. Pp. 258-263.
31. Samatov B.T., Soyibboyev U.B., Akbarov A.Kh. (2019). Evasion problem in linear differential game with Gronwall type constraint. Scientific Bulletin of Namangan State University. 1(10). 25-33.
Samatov, Bahromjon; Soyyiboev, Ulmasjon; and Akbarov, Adhambek
"A LINEAR DIFFERENTIAL GAME WITH GRONWALL TYPE CONSTRAINT,"
Scientific Bulletin. Physical and Mathematical Research: Vol. 2
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/adu/vol2/iss2/3