The main costs in the production of plastic products that affect the cost of the product is the cost of materials. It accounts from 70% to 77% of all expenses. For this reason, the processing of plastic products and their use as secondary raw materials reduces the cost of production and leads to increased economic efficiency.
In order to obtain high-quality secondary raw materials by crushing plastic products, it is necessary to divide them into types before crushing. For classification and identification of plastic products, a fluorescent material is used to determine the composition and concentration of plastic. The result is compared with the results in the database to determine the product type. This method has been tested on many plastic products and is used by many companies.
When processing plastic products, secondary raw materials must be of sufficient quality and be able to produce sufficient quantities of raw materials in a timely manner. The above two problems can only be solved in one way - by automating the processing of plastic products. This will also prevent harm to workers during the processing process.
According to the principle of operation of the plastic shredder, there are hammer, press-forming types. Of these, cutting grinders are the most widely used. They are available in versions with one oscillation, two rollers and four rollers, depending on their structure. Both chopper shafts rotate in the same direction and create high torque.
This type of shredder allows you to grind to a small size. Therefore, this type of crusher is widely used. But they have two electric motors, and they don't work in harmony with each other. When it is said that it does not work properly, it means that the amount of crushed plastic in the shafts is not the same. As a result, if the 1st shaft grinds more plastic than the 2nd shaft, the load on the 2nd motor will increase. Conversely, if the 1st shaft grinds less plastic and the 2nd shaft grinds more plastic, you can see that the 2nd motor consumes excess current, while two shafts working in series.
The article explains the project for automatic operation of tool gear shafts intended for crushing defective plastic products. The optimal automation option was determined by analyzing the control parameters. The project is clarified by the structural scheme of the technological process and the algorithm of the system. Accordingly, the gear shafts will work without extra load and do not require extra work from the operator. They will adjust themselves automatically.
1. Gabasov, R., Kirillova, F. (1995). Optimallashtirish usullari [Optimization methods]. Tashkent: O'zbekiston.
2. Yusupbekov N.R., Muhamedov B.I., Gulyamov Sh.M. (2011). Texnologik jarayonlarni nazorat qilish va avtomatlashtirish [Control and automation of technological processes]. Tashkent: O'qituvchi.
3. Kuropatkin, P.V. (1980). Optimalnye i adaptivnye sistemy [Optimal and Adaptive systems]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola.
4. Il'in, V. A., Poznyak, E.G. (1980). Osnovy matematicheskogo analiza [Fundamentals of mathematical analysis] Vol. 1. Moscow: Nauka.
5. Shashkov, I.V. (2005). Valkovoe oborudovanie i tekhnologiya processa nepreryvnoj pererabotki othodov plenochnyh termoplastov [In Rolling equipment and technology of continuous processing of waste following of thermoplastics]. Abstract of Dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical Sciences. Tambov.
6. Rafi Ahmad, S. (2000). Marking of products with fluorescent tracers in binary combinations for automatic identification and sorting". Assembly Automation, Vol. 20 No 1. Pp. 58-65.
7. Amridinov, S. (1996). Hisoblash matematikasi va optimallashtirish usullaridan misol va masalalar yechish uchun o'quv qo'llanma [Tutorial for solving examples and issues of computational mathematics and optimization methods] Samarkand: SamDU.
8. Yusupbekov, N.R., Igamberdiev X.Z., Bazarov M.B. (2015). Intervalnye metody analiza i sinteza sistem upravleniya dinamicheskimi objektami [Interval methods of analysis and synthesis of control systems for dynamic objects]. Tashkent: TashGTU.
9. Yusupbekov N.R., Igamberdiyev X.Z., Malikov A.V. (2007). Texnologik jarayonlarni avtomatlashtirish asoslari [Foundations of automation of technological processes]. Part I, II. Tashkent: ToshDTU.
10. Yusupbekov N.R., Muhitdinov D.P., Bazarov M.B., Xalilov A.J. (2009). Boshqarish sistemalarini kompyuterli modellashtirish asoslari [Manual of computer modeling foundation of management systems]. Tashkent. Navoiy: Navoiy-Gold-Serves.
Kurbonov, Yokubjon E.; Mahkamov, Madaminjon K.; and Kimsanboyev, Nodirbek Sh.
"OPTIMIZATION OF THE AUTOMATIC OPERATION OF THE PLASTIC CRUSHING MACHINE,"
Scientific Bulletin. Physical and Mathematical Research: Vol. 2
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/adu/vol2/iss1/5