The author of the article describes the results of scientific research aimed at creating a patented new design of a mobile drum device and ensuring an increase in the amount of paddy due to high-quality drying by substantiating its parameters. Firstly, an analysis of scientific research and patent information materials of existing devices for drying sludge working in a convective way, the existing advantages and the main disadvantages of existing devices are determined. Based on the analysis, the requirements of the newly developed device for drying the paddy are formed, theoretical research is carried out, the purpose of which was to determine the changing quantitative and qualitative indicators in the drying process, to substantiate the basic requirements and parameters of the developed device. Secondly, a structural and constructive scheme has been developed for a new device for drying paddy, which prevents the main disadvantages of the existing devices. The advantages of the proposed device for drying paddy are shown. According to the structural and constructive diagrams and to the developed technical requirements, a physical model of the device for drying the paddy an experimental model of a device for drying the cuttings was made and. The technical characteristics of the experimental sample are given, according to which the energy and resource saving of the proposed device for drying the paddy is visible. Thirdly, the opportunity was created to determine the kinematic parameters of the movement of the embankment of the paddy in the drying drum of a mobile device determine the kinematic parameters of the movement of the embankment paddy in the dryer drum. Programs have been developed to that plot the trajectory of the center of gravity on the plane, change the projection of the center of gravity, change the projection of the velocity of the center of gravity, change the projection of acceleration on the coordinate axes of the section of the embankment paddy in the dryer drum. It is shown that the obtained dimensions determined the geometric dimensions of the drying drum, developed the theoretical basis for creating the operating temperature of the drying agent in the drying drum and a method for determining the specific heat capacity of the paddy. The results of the study can be used in the design of new grain dryers and the expansion of ideas about increasing the number of useful products in grain processing.
1. Sazzat, H.S.Md., Mohd, N.I., Norashikin, A.A., Mohd, S.P. (2015). Energy and exergy analysis of industrial ﬂuidized bed drying of paddy. Energy. Vol. 84. Pp. 131-138.
2. Firouzi, S., Alizadeh, M.Rez., Haghtalab, D. (2017). Energy consumption and rice milling quality upon drying paddy with a newly-designed horizontal rotary dryer. Energy. Pp. 629-636.
3. Dissanayakea, T., Bandaraa, D., Rathnayakea, H., Thilakarathnea, B., Wijerathneb, D. (2016). Development of mobile dryer for freshly harvested paddy. Procedia Food Science. Pp. 78-81.
4. Sarker, M.S.H., Nordin, Ibrahim M., Aziz, N.Ab., Salleh, P.Mohd. (2014). Energy and rice quality aspects during drying of freshly harvested paddy with industrial inclined bed dryer. Energy Conversion and Management. Pp. 389-395.
5. Beigi, M., Torki-Harchegani, M., Tohidi, M. (2017). Experimental and ANN modeling investigations of energy traits for rough rice drying. Energy. Pp. 2196-2205.
6. Danilov, D.Y. (2012). Razrabotka i obosnovanie parametrov energosberegayushchego kassetnogo ustrojstva dlya sushki zerna v fermerskih hozyajstvah [Development and justification of parameters of an energy-saving cassette device for drying grain in farms]. The Dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences. Cheboksary.
7. Sagindikova, A.J. (2016). Usovershenstvovanie processa sushki zerna posredstvom indukcionnyh nagrevatelej [Improving the drying process of grain through induction heaters.]. Diss. Ph.D. Almaty.
8. Kurdyumov, V.I., Pavlushin, A.A. (2014). Ustrojstvo dlya sushki zerna [Device for drying Grain]. Patent RF 2506509. Bulletin No 4.
9. Abdyushev, M. M. (2014). Zernosushilka [Grain Dryer]. Patent RF 2509276. Bulletin No 7.
10. Cuglenok, N.V., Manasyan, S.K., Demskij, N.V. (2008). Zernosushilka [Grain dryer]. Patent RF 2338984. Bulletin No 32.
11. Hramov, A. N. (2012). Barabannaya sushilka [Drum Dryer]. Patent RF 2444686. Bulletin No 7.
12. Parpiev, A.P., Artikov, R.D., Tursunov, I.T., Ahmatov, M., Madumarov, I.D. (1993). Sushilka dlya hlopka-syrca [Dryer for raw cotton]. Patent SSSR 1814011. Bulletin No 17.
13. Rahmatov, O. (2019). Sovershenstvovanie tekhnologii i tekhnicheskih sredstv dlya sushki i ochistki yagod vinograda [Improvement of Technology and technical means of Drying and cleaning Grapes]. Dissertation of Doctor of Science (DSc) on Technical Sciences. Gulistan.
14. Shaymardanov, B.P. (1989). Obosnovanie osnovnyh parametrov rabochih organov mashiny dlya podgotovki plodov dyni k sushke [Justification of the main parameters of the working bodies of the machine for preparing melon fruit for drying]. Dissertation of Doctor of Science on Technical Sciences. Tashkent.
15. Konvektivnie sushilki. [Online]. URL: http://www.processes-apparates.ru/articles/article_dryer_k1.htm (Date of Access: 18.04.2019).
16. Bekkulov, B.R., Aliev, R., Sobirov, H.A., Nosirov, I.Z., Qayumov, B.A., Rahmonkulov T.B. (2019). Ustrojstvo dlya sushki zernovyh produktov [Device for drying grain products]. Utility Model Patent of the Republic of Uzbekistan No FAP 01403. Bulletin No 7.
17. Nematov, E.H. (2019). Modelirovanie kinematiki i dinamiki privodov rotacionnogo tipa izmelchitelej mineralnogo syrya [Modeling of kinematics and dynamics of Drives of rotational type of Crushers of Mineral Raw Materials]. Diss. Ph.D. Tashkent.
18. Sokolov, P.M. (1983). Osnovy rascheta i konstruirovaniya mashin i apparatov pishchevyh proizvodstv [Fundamentals of calculation and design of machinery and apparatus for food production]. Moscow: Mashinostroenie
19. Bekkulov, B.R., Aliev, R.U., Rahmonkulov, T.B. (2020). Quritish barabanida sholi uyumi qismining harakati [Rice Movement in the tumble Dryer]. Certificate of the Intellectual Property Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan for a computer program. № DGU 07757. 19.02.2020.
Bekkulov, Botirali R.
"DEVELOPMENT OF A MOBILE DEVICE FOR DRYING PADDY,"
Scientific Bulletin. Physical and Mathematical Research: Vol. 2
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/adu/vol2/iss1/4