This work is devoted to the use of reflective optoelectronic converters for the automation of liquid and gas calibration flowmeter installations. Liquid and gas calibration flowmeter devices are widely used for verification and certification of various liquid and gas flowmeters and meters. The analysis of the principles of construction of a reflective optoelectronic converter for calibration devices is carried out and the basic principles of their construction are determined. A functional diagram of an experimental automated programmable calibration test setup of flow meters, liquid meters developed on the basis of ROC is presented. High accuracy requirements are imposed on the calibration flowmeter device in terms of accuracy, reliability, speed, cost and manufacturability, in addition, it is required that in calibration installations the processes of verification and processing of measurement results are automated based on modern achievements of microprocessor technology. The analysis of existing position sensors showed that for calibration flowmeter installations, optoelectronic converters based on the reflection of the light flux are most suitable, which have a number of advantages: simplicity and compact design; high sensitivity and accuracy, as well as ease of installation and installation on the elements of the gas-measuring device. The authors have developed an automated bell gas metering system based on the ROC, in which the movement of the bell in the water tank is ensured by an electric motor, gearbox and screw. The air displaced from under the bell through the pipe enters through switching taps to the flow meter or meter to be verified. The speed switch allows you to change the speed of the bell using the rollers and thereby provides a change in the set air flow through the flow meter or gas meter. Automatic measurement of the flow rate and the amount of air through a flow meter or gas meter is provided by four OPRT, consisting of radiation receivers and radiation sources, two of which are located in the upper part and two in the lower parts of the housing wall. In the developed gas measuring device, the bell is immersed in a water tank not under its own weight, but with the help of an electric drive. The speed of movement of the bell can be set using a microprocessor control system. Based on this, the development of an optoelectronic converter is based on the principle of constructing a reflective optoelectronic converter (ROC) based on light reflection.
1. Rasceptlyaev Y.G., Bogatykh A.E., Verbov V.F. (1979) Optoelektronnyj pult-indikator na pyezoelemente [Devices and control systems]. Pribory i sistemy upravleniya. 9. Pp. 15-21.
2. Shipulin Yu.G. (2005) Intellektual'nyj optoelektronnyj preobrazovatel' vibracij parametrov tekhnologicheskih agregatov [Intelligent optoelectronic vibration converter for process unit parameters]. Himicheskaya tekhnologiya. Kontrol i upravlenie. 5. Pp. 30-33.
3. Shipulin Yu.G., Azimov A.R. (1999) Analogovye optoelektronnye preobrazovateli na osnove polyh svetovodov dlya sistem kontrolya urovnya i raskhoda [Analog optoelectronic converters based on hollow fibers for level and flow control systems]. Vestnik TashGTU. 1. Pp.43-46.
4. Azimov R.K., Shipulin YU.G., Maksudov S.A., Makhmudov M.I., Jumaev O.A. (2010) Intellectual microprocessor testing gas measusuring instrument stallations. WCIS-2010. Tashkent: November 25-27. Pp. 266-269.
5. Almataev O.T., Shipulin Y.G., Jumaev O.A. (2010) Avtomatizirovannaya programmiruemaya poverochno-ispytatel'naya ustanovka raskhodomerov schetchikov zhidkostej [Automated programmable calibration test installation of flowmeters of liquid meters]. Himicheskaya tekhnologiya. Kontrol i upravlenie. 3. Pp. 46-49.
6. Shipulin Yu.G., Kholmatov U.S, Almataev O.T, Sagitov R.(2009). Sistema obnaruzheniya otkaza i ocenka oshibok preobrazovatelej fizicheskih velichin [Failure detection system and error estimation of physical quantity converters]. Nauka, obrazovanie, tekhnika. 4. Pp. 21-28.
7. Almataev O.T., Kholmatov U.S., Jumaev O.A., Shipulin Yu.G. (2010) Microprocessor optoelectronic converter of liquid level. Tashkent: Sixth World Conference on Intelligent System for Industrial Automatoin. November 24-26. Pp. 123-126.
8. Shipulin Yu.G., Makhmudov M.I., Almataev O.T., Jumaev O.A. (2010) Mikroprocessornyj optoelektronnyj preobrazovatel' urovnya zhidkosti [Microprocessor-based optoelectronic liquid level transducer]. Konchilik xabarnomasi. 43. Pp. 72-73.
9. Kholmatov U.S., Azimov R.K., Shipulin Yu.G., Abdiraimov F.A., Almataev O.T. (2012) Optoelektronnye diskretnye preobrazovateli urovnya zhidkostej [Optoelectronic discrete liquid level transducers]. Sovremennye materialy, tekhnika i tekhnologii v mashinostroenii. Sbornik statej [Modern materials, engineering and technology in mechanical engineering. Digest of articles]. Andijan. Pp. 363 – 367.
10. Azimov R.K., Shipulin Yu.G., Almataev O.T. Volokonno-opticheskij preobrazovatel urovnya zhidkosti [Fiber optic liquid level transducer]. Application for patent RUz IAP 20100441 from 10G‘30G‘2010.
Shipulin, Yuriy G. and Almataev, Otabek T.
"APPLICATION OF OPTOELECTRON CONVERTERS OF REFLECTIVE TYPE FOR AUTOMATION OF LIQUID AND GAS VERSION TEST MEASURING UNITS,"
Scientific Bulletin. Physical and Mathematical Research: Vol. 1
, Article 8.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/adu/vol1/iss2/8