In the given work are experimentally investigated tribotechnical properties as intensity of wear process and factor of a friction composite epoxy the polymeric materials processed by ultrasound. Results of influence of a kind and the maintenance loading on tribotechnical properties composite epoxy polymeric materials depending on modes of ultrasonic processing are received. Correlation dependence of intensity of wear process and factor of a friction composite epoxy coverings from modes of ultrasonic processing is established. It is shown in the work that with an increase in the duration of ultrasonic exposure, the wear rate and the friction coefficient of the coatings decrease. The best results for epoxy and polypropylene coatings are achieved with a duration (вр) of 25-35 minutes. A comparative analysis of filled epoxy compositions treated and untreated with ultrasound showed that the wear rate of coatings treated with ultrasound is reduced to 1.5-2 times. The dependence of the wear rate and the coefficient of friction on the duration of exposure to the ultrasonic field are mainly extreme. The optimal change in these properties is observed with a processing time of 25-35 min. A further increase in the duration of exposure leads to a deterioration in the properties of coatings. Increasing the power of ultrasonic treatment leads to a proportional increase in the wear rate of the coatings. The friction coefficient of composite coatings varies slightly to an ultrasound power of 100 W, and its further increase leads to a sharp increase in the friction coefficient and, thereby, a decrease in the wear resistance of coatings. Analyzing these data, we can conclude that for all coatings, a change in the wear rate and friction coefficient correlates with a change in the physicomechanical properties of epoxy composites Under the influence of the optimal ultrasound regime, there is a disaggregation of filler particles, a decrease in the number of air inclusions, a more uniform structure, a uniform distribution of material components, and a surface cleanliness. Ultrasonic treatment of composite epoxy and polypropylene coatings reduces the coefficient of friction by 15-25%, increases wear resistance by 25-30 i.e. up to 1.5-2.0 times compared with untreated coatings. Ultrasonic treatment of composite epoxy and polypropylene coatings increases the degree of filling of the compositions by 30-55, depending on the type of filler.
1. Gul V.E. (1998) Struktura i prochnost polimerov [The structure and strength of polymers]. Moscow: Himiya.
2. Berlin Al.Al., Basin V.F. (1999). Osnovy adgezii polimerov [Basics of polymer adhesion]. Moscow: Nauka.
3. Negmatov S.S., Evdokimov Yu.M., Sadikov H.U. (1980) Adgezionnye i prochnostnye svojstva polimernyh materialov i pokrytij na ih osnove [Adhesive and strength properties of polymeric materials and coatings based on them]. Tashkent: Uzbekistan.
4. Negmatov S.S., Djumaboev A. B., Almataev T. A. et al. (1994) Diskovyj tribometr [friction machine with disc]. RUz patent No. 1389. 12G‘01G‘1994.
5. Golovkin G.S., Vinogradov V.M., Kerber M.L. (2008) Polimernye kompozicionnye materialy. Svojstva, struktura, tekhnologii [Polymer composite materials. Properties, structure, technology]. Moscow: Professiya.
6. Mikhaylin Yu.A. (2008) Konstrukcionnye polimernye kompozicionnye materialy [Structural polymer composite materials]. Moscow: Nauchnye osnovy i tekhnologii.
7. Negmatov N.S., Halimdjanov T.S., Kosimov I.S. (2001). Nekotorye voprosy ul'trazvukovoj obrabotki polimernyh kompozitov [Some issues of ultrasonic processing of polymer composites]. Kompozicionnye materialy. 3. Pp. 80-82.
8. Almataev T.A. (2004). Fiziko-mekhanicheskie svojstva polimernyh kompozitov obrabotannyh ultazvukom [Physico-mechanical properties of polymer composites processed by ultrasound]. Vestnik TashGTU. 1. Pp. 131-136.
9. Negmatov S.S., Almataev T.A., Ikromov N.A. (2008). Fizicheskaya modifikaciya termoplastichnogo polimernogo kompozicionnogo materiala i pokrytij na ih osnove [Physical modification of thermoplastic polymer composite material and coatings based on them]. Kompozicionnye materialy. 1. Pp. 82-84.
10. Mirzakhmedov, B.Kh., Аlmatayev, T.А., Odilov, F.U., Аlmatayev, N.T. (2018). Basic Tribotechnical Properties of Modified Composite Polymer Materials. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology. Vol. 5. Issue 5. Pp. 5953-5957.11. Almataev T.O., Almataev N.T., Moydinov D.A. (2019) Issledovanie tribotekhnicheskih svojstv kompozicionnyh polimernyh materialov v period prirabotki [Investigation of the tribological properties of composite polymer materials during the running-in period]. Byulleten nauki i praktiki. 11(48). Pp. 242-248.
Almataev, Tojiboy O. and Almataev, Nozimbek T.
"STUDIES OF TRIBOTECHNICAL PROPERTIES OF COMPOSITE POLYMERIC MATERIALS OF MACHINE DESIGNATION,"
Scientific Bulletin. Physical and Mathematical Research: Vol. 1
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/adu/vol1/iss2/6