The aim of the research work is to analyze theories on the formation of linguistic database of the translation program of simple texts from English into Uzbek and to create program foundations. The object of the research work is word combinations and simple sentences of English and Uzbek languages, grammatical expressions as well. Scientific novelty of the research work is as follows: Drawn conclusions provide exactness of translation on creating linguistic database of machine translation. created linguistic database of phrasal verbs, morphological lexicon, affixes of English and Uzbek languages and their morphological and syntactic models; identified coordination of simple sentence models for automatic translation; substantiated principles that have been created for analyzing morphological, syntactic-semantic texts of machine translation; worked out recommendations of coordinating paradigmatic attitudes on creating principles for electron dictionary and software for linguistic database Implementation of the research results: Results based on scientific and applied achievements on linguistic database of translating program of English texts into Uzbek are: collected more than twelve thousand phrasal verbs which are used in all styles of English in «English-Uzbek phrasal verbs dictionary» and identified their Uzbek equivalencies. As a result, linguistic database was created, lingual models for machine translation were determined, and in linguistic database synonyms and homonyms in Uzbek translations were represented; linguistic database of English-Uzbek phrasal verbs for linguistic database of translating program from English into Uzbek, scientific terms in English phrasal verbs have been used in the Project of Fundemantal Researches F-4-02 «Devising new methods of solution of optimal directive tasks and mathematic physics of differencial operators» (Reference of Commitee for the Coordination of the development of Science and Technology of December 7, 2017 No. FTA-02-11/1279). As a result, foreign investigations connected with the project were studied, enriched with theoritical literature results of, scietific researches were published in the forms of articles; linguistic database of English-Uzbek dictionary and phrasal verbs have been used in the Project of Fundemantal Researches F-4-02 «Foundation and creation of computable methods of individual metrics and generalized merits in the intellectual database analyzing» (Reference of Commitee for the Coordination of the development of Science and Technology of December 7, 2017 No. FTA-02-11/1279). As a result, articles have been published in foreign countries, foreign literature was adopted to the project, scientific effectiveness of the project was improved by usage of scientific terms. The structure and outline of the research work. The thesis consists of an introduction, four chapters with outcomes, general conclusions, appendix and the list of the used literature.
1. Abdurakhmanova N. (2012) Matnni avtomatik tarjima qilish jarayoni va unga ta`sir etuvchi linguistik omillar [Process of automatic text translation and lingvistic facilities to operate them]. O`zMU xabarlari. 1. Pp. 76-79.
2. Abdurakhmanova N. (2012) Inglizcha-o`zbekcha mashina tarjimasi tizimining semantik-sintaktik tahlil qilish muammosi [The problem of semantic-syntactic analysis of English-Uzbek machine translation system]. Xorijiy filologiya. 3(44). Pp. 8-12.
3. Abdurakhmanova N. (2012) Mashina tarjimasi tizimida suz birikmalarining semantik bazasi [Semantic bases of word-collocations in the machine translation system]. Ta’lim tizimida ijtimoiy-gumanitar fanlar. 3. Pp. 140-145.
4. Abdurakhmanova N. (2013) Inglizcha matnlardagi ega va kesim moslashuvini uzbek tiliga modellashtirish [Modelling of English subject and predicate agreement into Uzbek]. O`zMU xabarlari. 4. Pp. 155.
5. Abdurakhmanova N. (2014) Matn mashina tarjimasining urganish obekti sifatida [Text as the object of learning of machine translation]. O`zMU xabarlari. 1G‘2. Pp. 279-281.
6. Abdurakhmanova N. (2013) Kompyuterda ilmiy matnlarni tarjima qilishning asosiy masalalari [Main problems of translating scientific texts with computer]. Ilm sarchashmalari. 5. Pp. 40-45.
7. Abdurakhmanova N. (2017) Morfologik tahlilning mashina tarjimasida berilishi [Morphologic analysis in machine translation]. O`zbekistonda horijiy tillar. 2(16). Pp. 40-51.
8. Abdurakhmanova N., Ismatullaeva N. (2016) Mashina tarjimasi uchun ilmiy matnlardagi barqaror birikmalarning algoritmik tavsifi [Algorytmic discription of set phrases of scientific texts for machine translation]. O`zbek tilshunosligining dolzarb masalalari. Respublika ilmiy-nazariy anjumani materiallari [Actual issues of Uzbek linguistics. Materials of the republican scientific-theoretical conference]. Tashkent. Pp. 189 – 196.
9. Abdurakhmanova N. (2016) Uzbekcha matnlarni morfologik tahlil qiluvchi avtomatik analizatorni yaratish masalalari [The problems of creation of the automatic analyzer that carries out morphologic analysis of Uzbek texts]. Yosh tilshunos va adabiyotshunoslarning an’naviy respublika ilmiy-amaliy anjumani [Traditional republican scientific-practical conference of young linguists and literary scholars]. Tashkent. Pp. 34-37.
10. Karimov O. (2005) “Tarjimon L-MX” tizimi uchun o‘zbek tilini leksik va sintaktik tahlil qilishning matematik model va algoritmlarini tuzish [The compilation of mathematic models and algorithm of making lexical and syntactic analysis of the Uzbek language for Translator L-MX system]. Master's work. Tashkent.
11. Madrahimov I. (1994) O`zbek tilida so‘zning serqirraligi va uni tasniflash asoslari [Word – manysidedness in Uzbek langeage and bases of grouping them]. Abstract of the Dissertation of the Candidate of philological sciences. Tashkent.
12. Abdurakhmonova N. (2016) The bases of automatic morphological analysis for machine translation. Izvestiya Kyrgyzskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. 2(38). Pp. 12-17.
13. Abdurakhmonova N.Z. (2013) Grammatical analyses of English and Uzbek in machine translation. Proceedings of the I International conference on Computer processing of Turkic Languages. Astana. Pp. 40-51.
14. Gelbukh A.F. (1992) Effectively realizable morphologic model of inﬂеctive language. Scientific and technical information. Series 2. Issue 1. Рр. 24-31.
15. Vogеl S., Nеy H., Tillmann C. (1996) HMM-basеd Word Alignmеnt in Statistical Translation. In COLING ‘96: Thе 16th Intеrnational Confеrеncе on Computational Linguistics, Copеnhagеn, Dеnmark. Рp. 836-841.
16. Zangenfeind R., Sonnenhauser B. (2014) Russian Verbal Aspect and Machine Translation. In Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies Papers from the Annual International Conference “Dialogue”. 13. Pp. 744.
17. Andreea-Rosalia Olteanu. (2012) A holistic approach to phrasal verbs. Brăila&Galați: Editura Sfântul Ierarh Nicolae.
18. Blokh M.Y. (2008) Teoreticheskaya grammatika anglijskogo yazyka [A Course in Theoretical English Grammar]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola.
19. Brian R., Richard S. (2007) Computational Approaches to Morphology and Syntax. Oxford: Oxford University Press. Oxford surveys in syntax and morphology, edited byRobert D. Van Valin Jr, volume 4.
Abdurakhmonova, Nilufar Z. and Teshabayev, Allayorzhon G.
"MODELING IT OF DISCOURSE ANALYSIS AND THE USSUES MACHINE TRANSLATION,"
Scientific Bulletin. Physical and Mathematical Research: Vol. 1
, Article 12.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/adu/vol1/iss2/12