For the elliptic type of differential equation with two singular coefficients, the quadratic values of the Dirixle and Dirixle-Neumann problems were found in the quarter in that work. The field and boundary conditions for solving these problems are described in the polar coordinate system. The result is a rectangle in the polar coordinate system. Then, we used the method of separating variables in the right rectangle, that is, divided the variables by the equation and divided the problem into two distinct values for ordinary differential equations. The first of the ordinary differential equations is the substitution of , where the equation , Bessel equation is presented, and the general solution of the first equation is found using the equation that represents the general solution of this equation. The general solution of the problem is found by submitting to the conditions of the first problem, and the specific values and corresponding functions of the first problem for ordinary differential equations are found. In the second ordinary differential equation, the substitution of was performed and the equation is referred to the equation known as Gaussian hypergeometric equation. Using the general solution of this equation around the zero point and the substitution, the general solution of the second ordinary differential equation is found. Submitting this general solution to the conditions of the second problem, we find the specific values and corresponding functions of the second problem for ordinary differential equations. After the first and second problems of the ordinary differential equations have been found, they are put into the equation and are considered as the specific functions of the Dirixle problem for the singular derivative differential equation with two singular coefficients. In the same way the Dirichle-Neumann problem was investigated. Here, the equation and boundary conditions are described in a polar coordinate system. The variables are separated and the problem of the polar coordinate system is about the value inherent in ordinary differential equations. Specific values and related functions have been found for these issues. The specific functions found are put in the equation, resulting in specific functions of the Dirichle-Neumann problem.
1. Salahitdinov, M.S., Urinov, A.K. (2010) K spektralnoj teorii uravnenij smeshannogo tipa [The type of theory of equations of mixed type]. Tashkent: Mumtoz so’z.
2. Moiseev, E. I (1990) Reshenie zadachi Trikomi v specialnyh oblastyah [Solution of the Tricomi problem in special areas]. Differencialnye uravneniya. 1. Pp 93-103.
3. Ponomarev, S.M. (1981) Spektralnaya teoriya osnovnoj kraevoj zadachi dlya uravneniya smeshannogo tipa Lavrenteva-Bicadze [The spectral theory of the main boundary value problem for the Lavrentev-Bitsadze mixed type equation]. The Dissertation of a Doctor of physical and mathematical Sciences. Moscow.
4. Kalmenov, T.Sh. (1977) O spektre zadachi Trikomi dlya uravneniya Lavrent'eva-Bicadze [On the spectrum of the Tricomi problem for the Lavrent'ev-Bitsadze equation]. Differensialniye uravneniya. 8. Pp. 1718-1725.
5. Urinov, A.K. (2005) Zadachi na sobstvennye znacheniya dlya uravneniya smeshannogo tipa s singulyarnym koefficientom [Eigenvalue problems for a mixed-type equation with a singular coefficient]. Uzbekskiy matematicheskiy jurnal. 1. Pp. 70-78.
6. Urinov, A. K., Karimov K. T. (2010) Nelokalnye zadachi na sobstvennye znacheniya dlya uravneniya smeshannogo tipa s dvumya singulyarnymi koefficientami [Nonlocal eigenvalue problems for a mixed type equation with two singular coefficients]. Doklady AN RUz. 2. Pp. 19-24.
7. Sabitov, K.B., Karamova, A.A. (2002) Reshenie odnoj gazodinamicheskoj zadachi dlya uravneniya smeshannogo tipa s negladkoj liniej vyrozhdeniya [Solution of a single gas-dynamic problem for a mixed type equation with a non-smooth line of degeneracy]. Differensialniye uravneniya. №1. pp.111-115.
8. Karimov, K.T. (2017) Spektralnye zadachi dlya trekhmernyh ellipticheskih uravnenij s singulyarnymi koefficientami [Spectral problems for three-dimensional elliptic equations with singular coefficients]. Vestnik KRAUNC. Fiziko-matematicheskye nauki. 2(18). Pp. 7-19.
9. Watson, G.N. (1949) Teorija besselevyh funkcij [A Treatise on the Theory of Bessel Functions]. Translation from English. Moscow: Izdatelstvo inostrannoj literatury.
10. Bateman, H., Erdelyi, A. (1973) Vysshie transcendentnye funkcii. [Higher Transcendental Functions] ra Translation from English Moscow: Nauka.
Shokirov, Asror M.
"EIGENVALUE PROBLEMS FOR AN ELLIPTIC EQUATION
WITH TWO SINGULAR COEFFICIENTS,"
Scientific Bulletin. Physical and Mathematical Research: Vol. 1
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/adu/vol1/iss2/11