The article presents the results of a theoretical and practical study of the use of the Geoinformation system in the registration of road traffic officers on highways. Several systems (QGIS, ArcGIS and Google Fusion) can be used when recording traffic personnel. The use of software systems in yukori in the recording of road traffic that will occur will speed up the analysis process and the work with data in the placement of road signs in road parts.
- Road traffic injuries, Fact Sheet, 2017. http://www.who. int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs358/en.
- Every year, about 2 thousand people die as a result of road accidents in Uzbekistan. http://podrobno.uz/cat/proisshestviya/ ezhegodno-v-rezultate-dtp-v-uzbekistanepogibaet-okolo- 2-tys-chelovek-/.
- Technical means of road traffic GOST 23457-86.
- Elvik R. Quantified road safety targets: a useful tool for policy making? Accident Analysis and prevention. 1993. No. 25. P. 569-583.
- Road safety Handbook/ Rune Elvik, Anne Borger Musen, Truls VAA / ed. - Moscow: MADI( GTU), 2001. -754 PP.
- Martin Cassini, Richard Wellings. Traffic controls and the economy. 2016. https://iea.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/ 2016/07/IEA%20Seeing%20Red%20-%20Traffic% 20Controls%20and%20the%20Economy.pdf.
- Hirasawa M., Asano M. Development of Traffic Accident Analysis System Using GIS / / Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies. Vol.4.2003. pp.1193-1199.
- Syyed A., Afaq K. Road Traffic Accident Analysis of Motorways in Pakistan. International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, 2013. No. 2(11).
- C. Miao, A. Ajith, P. Marcin Traffic Accident Analysis Using Machine Learning Paradigms. 2005. Informatica 29. pp. 89-98.
- Ansari, S., Akhdar F, Mandoorah M., Moutaery K. Causes and effects of road traffic accidents in Saudi Arabia, Public Health. 2000. Volume 114, Issue 1, pp. 37-39.
- Pooja S., R. Ahsan, N. Dhapekar and G. Bhatt. Hypothesis Testing of Road Traffic Accident Data in India. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 8(6), 2017, pp. 430-435.
- Sodikov Zh. Electronic accounting of traffic accidents with the use of geoinformation technologies / / Bulletin of the Tashkent Institute of Railway Transport. 2017. No. 2.
- Sodikov J. Visualization of accidents using Google Fusion Tables / / Vestnik TADI. 2017. No. 2.
- Salter R. J., Highway design and construction. London: Macmillan, second edition.1993.
- Masumov R. V., The use of the HDM road management model in road projects of public-private partnership / / Economic Sciences, Moscow, 2013. No. 3 (100).
Yadgarov, S.N.; Qurbonov, X.A.; and Yugayev, Sh.M.
"The Use of Geoinformation Systems in The Registration of Road Traffic Accidents on Highways,"
Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 9
, Article 10.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/actattpu/vol9/iss4/10