This article demonstrates the importance of hydrogen application as an energy carrier for the future in the automobile transport, and the main components of hydrogen-powered vehicles comparing with battery electric vehicles taking into account the main issues of producing and storage of hydrogen gas. Moreover, it is devoted to ecologically friendly method of producing hydrogen considering the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the Program of Measures for the Further Development of Renewable Energy, Improving Energy Efficiency in the Economy and Social Spheres for 2017-2021”.
- John Voelcker, Energy use for hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles: higher than electrics, even hybrids (analysis), Green Car Reports, May 4, 2017
- N. P. Brandon and Z. Kurban, Clean energy and the hydrogen economy, rsta.royalsocietypublishing.org Phil. Trans. R. Soc. A 375: 20160400
- Antoine Chalaux, Hydrogen refueling station: a market ready to ramp up Technology & Market Analyst, Infinergia Consulting Published on Infinergia’s website on 17/07/2018
- Kyle Field, Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Review, Clean Technica, June 16th, 2018
- “Hydrogen Production: Natural Gas Reforming”. Department of Energy. Retrieved 6 April 2017
- B.B. Alikhanov, S.U. Mukhamedzhanov, M.M. Safayev, M.A. Safayev, N.A. Salimov. VODOROD - OSNOVNOY ENERGONOSITEL’ XXI VEKA. 17.08.2009 16:09
- Technological aspects of gasification of cotton stacks. Saidov, A. A.; Karayanis, Yu. P.; Tregulov, S. V.; Alaev, A. A. Otd. Teplofiz., AN RU, Uzbekistan. Geliotekhnika. (1996), (6), 68-72.
- Ogden, J.M. (1999). “Prospects for building a hydrogen energy infrastructure”. Annual Review of Energy and the Environment. 24: 227–279.
- Zhang Guojie, Hao Lanxia, Jia Yong, Du, Yannian (2015), “CO2 reforming of CH4 over Efficient bimetallic Co-Zr/AC catalyst for H2 production”, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 40 (37): 1268–12879.
- Aleksandr Yur’yevich Ramenskiy - prezident Natsional’noy assotsiatsii vodorodnoy energetiki (RF), kand. tekhn. nauk. Primeneniye vodoroda v kachestve topliva. Zhurnal «ABC AVTO» fevral’ 2018, soderzhaniye nomera 251.
- H.K. Abdel-Aal*, K.M. Zohdy and M. Abdel Kareem, Hydrogen Production Using Sea Water Electrolysis, The Open Fuel Cells Journal, 2010, 3, 1-7.
- Natali. Vodorodnoye toplivo s pomoshch’yu vody i solnechnogo sveta. Sozdano 12.02.2008 20:47.
- O’Regan Brian, Grätzel Michael (1991). “A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films”. Nature. 353 (6346).
- Khushboo Sharma, Vinay Sharma, S.S. Sharma. Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells: Fundamentals and Current Status. Nanoscale Research Letters 28.11.2018 13:381.
- Tributsch, H (2004). “Dye sensitization solar cells: A critical assessment of the learning curve”. Coordination Chemistry Reviews. 248 (13–14): 1511–30.
- E. O. Osafile, O. D. Ojuh, Exploring Voltage Output Using a Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell. International Journal of Materials Science and Applications. Vol. 2, No. 3, 2013, pp. 120-123.
- Yasemin Saygili , Marko Stojanovic, Natalie Flores- Díaz, Shaik M. Zakeeruddin, Nick Vlachopoulos , Michael Grätzel and Anders Hagfeldt, Metal Coordination Complexes as Redox Mediators in Regenerative Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Inorganics 2019, 7, 30.
- “A portfolio of power-trains for Europe: a fact-based analysis” iphe.net. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- U.Salomov, 3D multiscale modeling of high temperature PEM fuel cell, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2015, pp 1-103.
- P. R. Prabhukhot, M. M. Wagh and A. C. Gangal, 2016: A review on solid state hydrogen storage material, Advances in Energy and Power, Vol. 4(2), pages 11‐22.
- “Phase Separation in Soft Matter Physics: Micellar solutions, microemulsions, critical phenomena”, Saidov A.A., Khabibullaev P.K., Monograph, Springer-Verlag, 2003, pp.1-200.
- Widening of the nucleation region in salt heat-transfer fluids for solar systems.P. K. Khabibullaev, A. A. Saidov, S. N. Novoselova, O. V. Trunilina Applied Solar Energy. September 2007, Volume 43, Issue 3, pp 164-170.
- Schmidt-Rohr, K. (2015). “Why Combustions Are Always Exothermic, Yielding About 418 kJ per Mole of O2”, J. Chem. Educ. 92: 2094-2099.
- Juan Pedro BEERO RAMIREZ, Damien HALM, Jean- Claude GRANDIDIER, Stephane VILLALONGA, Fabien NONY. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, ISSN: 0360-3199, Vol: 40, Issue: 38, Page: 13183-13192.
- A. Yamashita, M. Kondo, S. Goto, and N. Ogami, “Development of High-Pressure Hydrogen Storage System for the Toyota Mirai” SAE Technical Papers, Apr. 2015.
- The Boring Company. Retrieved 8 April 2018.
- How Exactly Do Electric Cars Work?”. Green Car Future. 11 November 2018.
- Crompton, T. R. (20 March 2000). Battery Reference Book (third ed.) Retrieved 18 March 2016.
Turgunboev, T.T. and Saidov, A.A.
"Prospective Of Hydrogen in Automobile Transport,"
Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 9
, Article 5.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/actattpu/vol9/iss3/5