Within the operations of a transportation company, there is uncertainty about how much product will be sold, manufactured and shipped. Even with improved forecasting methods it is not possible know precisely how much demand there will be for a company’s products in the future. This means that it is difficult to know how much transportation expense, time, distance the firm will require, or the impact of the transportation elements would have on total accuracy of the transportation. Therefore it requires to investigate the framework to determine effectively organization of the transportation systems. This paper presents analysis and application of the linear multifactorial regression as a method to determine the profit of the transportation system, depending on the performance of its operation.
- A. Judith, B. Thomas i E. Hans, „Managing Complexity in Supply Chains: A Discussion of Current Approaches on the Example of the Semiconductor Industry,” Procedia CIRP, pp. 79-84, 2013.
- C. Cheng-Yang, C. Tzu-Li i C. Yin-Yann, „An analysis of the structural complexity of supply chain networks,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, tom 38, nr 9-10, pp. 2328- 2344, 2014.
- S. Can i R. Thomas, „Supply Chain Complexity in the Semiconductor Industry: Assessment from System View and the Impact of Changes,” IFAC-PapersOnLine, tom 48, nr 3, pp. 1210-1215, 2015.
- M. Ignas i C. Jonas, „Dynamic Capabilities in Supply Chain Management,” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, tom 213, pp. 830-835, 2015.
- D. Luigi, I. Angel i C. Patricia, „The quality of service desired by public transport users,” Transport Policy, tom 18, nr 1, pp. 217-227, 2011.
- K. Milorad, „Measurement of logistics service quality in freight forwarding companies: A case study of the Serbian market,” The International Journal of Logistic Management, tom 27, nr 3, 2014.
- S. Oksana i K. Irina , „Transport Infrastructure Development Performance,” Procedia Engineering, p. 319 – 329, 2017.
- L. B. Mirotin, „Transport logistics: A textbook for transport universities,” 2003.
Samatov, R.; Inoyatkhodjaev, Jamshid; Kambarov, Ikrom; and HOSHIMOV, ABROR
"Application of The Linear Regression Method to Determine The Effective Organization of The Transportation,"
Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 9
, Article 4.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/actattpu/vol9/iss3/4