The paper addresses the implementation assessments of ERO-GLONASS navigation system in Agricultural Autonomous Vehicles (AAV) in the territory of Uzbekistan due to usage of new possibilities provided by modern technologies. The proposed approach extends such systems as ERA-GLONASS and e Call via service network composition enabling not only transmitting additional information but also information fusion for defining required emergency means as well as planning for a whole emergency response operation. The main idea of the methodology is to model the elements of the cyber-physical human system by the resources that serve them. The systems have the ability to self-contextualize and adapt their actions agriculturally to the context of the car-driver process. The method is explained through the example of a response system to navigation system in AAV in the territory of Uzbekistan.
- Mathematical and cytopathic models of the system of mass corporate technical servicing of modern agricultural machines. M Toshboltaev. Rustamov Tashkent 2011.
- Sh.U.Yuldashev. Reliability of machines and bases for their repair. - Tashkent Uzbekistan 2006 696 b.
- Sh.U.Yuldashev. Reliability of machines and bases for their repair. - Tashkent Uzbekistan 1994
- M.Tashboltaev, R.Rustamov, M.Kh. Kabulov. Regional firm technical service system in agriculture. UzRFA 2007 page 182.
- M Toshboltaev Mathematical and cytopathic models of the system of mass corporate technical servicing of modern agricultural machines. Tashkent 2011.
- R.Rustamov. Improvement of Regional Brand Maintenance of Modern Agricultural Machines 2017.
- I. Ashirbekov “Organization and planning of production at repair and maintenance enterprises” Tashkent 2005. 216 pages.
- M. Tashboltaev. Guidelines for the Establishment and Technology Equipment of Modern Maintenance and Repair Enterprises. Tashkent 2011
- A Akilov, A Kakhorov, M Saidov.The general structure of the car. Tashkent 2011
- T. Abdullaev, M. Shoumarova Grain combine and cotton pickers. Tashkent 1999.
- Sh.P. Magdiev. The text of lectures on the technical operation of cars. Tashkent 2014
- Birol.Kaysoglu, Yenal.Engih. Developing an Automatic Tire Pressure Control System To Improve the Tractive Efficiency of Tractors (Journal of agricultural machinery science) 2014 10 (03) 253 259.
- ИНФОРМАЦИОННЫЙ БЮЛЛЕТЕНЬ «Текущее состояние и оценка рынка навигационных услуг и прикладных навигационных технологий за рубежом»
- 2014 IEEE International Conference on Vehicular Electronics and Safety (ICVES) December 16-17, 2014. Hyderabad, India/ AUTOMATED TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEM G Petchinathan, K Srinivasa Sricharan, R R Bharath, T Thiyagarajan, S Sushanth Kumar.
- Integrated control of agricultural tractors and implements: a review of potential opportunities relating to cultivation and crop establishment machinery.Andrew J. Scarlett Robotics and Automation Group, Silsoe Research Institute, Wrest Park, Silsoe, Bedford MK 4 5 4 HS, UK.
- https://ru.wikipedia.org/ wiki/%D0%AD%D0%A0%D0%90-%D0%93%D0%9B% D0%9E%D0%9D%D0%90%D0%A1%D0%A1
- https:// finance.rambler. ru/ economics
- www.iksmedia. ruthless / articles/ sputnikovi- manitoring- na-transpot.
Rustamov, Akmal and Sharipov, Kongratboy
"Implementation Assessments of Ero-Glonass Navigation System in Agricultural Autonomous Vehicles in The Territory of Uzbekistan,"
Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 9
, Article 3.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/actattpu/vol9/iss3/3