In this work we have categorized several types of Synchro-chimera states, and their properties. We chose parameters μ and α near to the critical point, and calculate synchronization time S for the time intervals. Our calculation shows that different types of Synchro-chimera states are scatter around the critical point.
- Y. Kuramoto, Chemical Oscillations, Waves and Turbulence. Springer, New York. (1984)
- Y. Kuramoto and D.Battogtokh, Nonlinear Phenomenon of Complex Systems. Physical Review E, 5, 380 (2002)
- D. M. Abrams and S. H. Strogatz, Chimera States for Coupled Oscillators. Physical Review Letter, 93, 174102 (2004)
- J. Hizanidis,N.E.Kouvaris,G. Zamora-Lopez, A. Diaz- Guilera, and C.Antopoulos, Chimera-like States in Modular Neural Networks. Scientific Report, 6, 19845 (2016)
- P. Ashwin and O. Burylko, Weak chimeras in minimal networks of coupled phase oscillators. Chaos, 25, 013106 (2015)
- Yuri Maistrenko, Serhiy Brezetsky, Patrycja Jaros, Roman Levchenko, Tomasz Kapitaniak, Smallest chimera states. Physical Review E . 95, 010203(R) (2017)
- Introduction to Synchro-chimera states. The Annual conference and exhibition of the Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent. April 26, 2019.
"Differentiating Several Types of Synchro-chimera,"
Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 9
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/actattpu/vol9/iss3/1