The purpose of this paper is to look at the impact of small morphological variations on kinetic storage of infiltrated open-cell foams. For this a new production process was studied, and a general description of the process and its variants are given.
- Eugeny L. Furman , Arcady B. Finkelstein and Maxim L. Cherny ; “Permeability of Aluminium Foams Produced by Replication Casting”; Metals, Published: 28 December 2012
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acrylonitrile_butadiene_ styrene
- A. Jinnapat, A.R. Kennedy; “The manufacture of spherical salt beads and their use as dissolvable templates for the production of cellular solids via a powder metallurgy route”; Journal of Alloys and Compounds;
- June 2010 4. Toshiyuki Sata; “Expansion During Sintering of NaCI Powders”; Ceramics International; 1994
- Ariane Marmottant, Luc Salvo, and Andreas Mortensen; “Structure et proprietes de mousses d’aluminium elaborees par replication de preformes de sel”; PhD thesis, 2006.
Salvo, Luc and Mukhtarova, Sevara
"Processing Of Aluminum Foam Using A Double Replication Process,"
Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 9
, Article 11.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/actattpu/vol9/iss2/11