In this work, we study boundary value problem for nonhomogeneous mixed-type equation with two degenerate lines. A priori estimate for the solution of the problem is obtained, theorems of uniqueness and conditional stability in the set of correctness are proved. The approximate solution by the regularization method has been constructed.
- Fayazov K. S., An ill-posed boundary-value problem for a second order mixed type equation, UzMat Journal. 1995. №2. P. 89-93.
- Fayazov K.S., Khazhiev I.O.,Conditional stability of a boundary value problem for a system abstract differential equations of the second order with operator coefficients,Uzbek Mathematical Journal, (2017),№2. P. 145-155.
- Fayazov K.S., Khudayberganov Y.K., Ill-posed boundary value problem for a mixed type equation with two degenerate lines, Uzbek Mathematical Journal,(2018),№2.P 32-42.
- Kozhanov A.I., Composite Type Equations and Inverse Problems,Utrecht:VSP 1999
- Lavrent’ev M. M. and Savelyev L. Ya., Theory of operators and ill-posed problems, -2 th ed., Pererab. and add. Novosibirsk:Published by Institute of Mathematics, 2010. P.941.
- Pyatkov S. G., On the solvability of a boundary value problem for a parabolic equation with a changing time direction, Dokl. Acad. Sciences of the USSR.1985. T. 285, №6.P.1322-1327.
- Gimaltdinova A. A., The Dirichlet problem for a mixedtype equation with two perpendicular lines of transition in a rectangular region, 2014. 19 (190). Edition. 36.
Fayazov, K.S. and Khudayberganov, Y. K.
"Boundary Value Problem for Nonhomogeneous Mixed-Type Equation with Two Degenerate Lines,"
Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 9
, Article 1.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/actattpu/vol9/iss2/1