The problem of vibration of a single-mass system under the force excitation of vibration associated with a fixed base by a weightless nonlinear viscoelastic spring is considered. To take into account the rheological properties of the spring material, the Boltzmann-Volterra principle was used. Mathematical models of the problem under consideration are obtained, which are described by integro-differential equations. A solution method based on the use of quadrature formulas has been developed and a computer program has been compiled on its basis, the results obtained are presented in the form of graphs. The influence of nonlinear and rheological properties of a spring on the amplitude and phase of mass oscillations has been investigated.
- Kutsubina N.V., Sannikov A.A. Theory of vibration protection and acoustic dynamics of machines. Tutorial – Ekaterinburg: Ural State Forestry University, 2014 – 167 p.
- Shchepetilnikov V.A. Balancing mechanisms / V.A. Shchepetilnikov - M.: Mashinostroenie, 1982.-- 256 p.
- Maslov G.S. Calculations of shaft vibrations: a reference book // G.S. Maslov. - M.: Mashinostrienie, 1980 .-- 151 p.
- Eliseev, S.V. Applied theory of vibrations in problems of dynamics of linear mechanical systems // S.V. Eliseev, A.I. Artyunin. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2016 .-- 459 p.
- Kauderer G. Nonlinear mechanics. - M.: Nauka, - 1970 .-- 224 p.
- Rabotnov, Yu. N. Elements of hereditary mechanics of rigid bodies. - M .: Nauka, - 1977 .-- 384 p.
- Yusupov M., Rahkmankulova B., Ziyaeva Sh., Kushaev A. Vehicle oscillation taking into account the rheological properties of the suspension. - International Conference on Materials Physics, Building Structures and Technologies in Construction, Industrial and Production Engineering (MPCPE 2020) 27-28 April 2020, Vladimir State University named after Alexander and Nikolay Stoletovs, Vladimir, Russian Federation
- Akhmedov, B. A., & Khasanova, S. K. (2020). Public education system methods of distance in education in development of employees. Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, 1(1), 252-256.
- Akhmedov B.A. (2020). Mathematical models for assessing the characteristics of the quality and reliability of software. EURASIAN EDUCATION SCIENCE AND INNOVATION JOURNAL, 3(10), 97-100.
- Gulboyev, N.A., Duisenov, N.E., Akhmedov, B.A., & Rakhmanova, G. S. (2020). Models of control systems for electrical networks. Young Scientist, 22 (312), 105-107.
- Mukhamedov, G.I., & Akhmedov, B.A. (2020). Innovation “Klaster mobile” ilovasi. Academic Research in Educational Sciences, 1 (3), 140-145.
- Akhmedov B.A. On the development of skills of interactive online courses in the distance conditions of modern society (model program for teachers of educational institutions) // Universum: technical sciences: electron. scientific. journal. 2020.12 (81)
- Eshchanov В. The Role of Molecular Structure in Temperature Effects of Light Scattering in Liquids // Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, 2017, vol. 4. No.12, pp. 445–449.
Yusupov, M.; Akhmedov, B. A.; and Karpova, Olga
"Numerical Simulation of Nonlinear Vibrations of Discrete Mass with Harmonic Force Perturbation,"
Acta of Turin Polytechnic University in Tashkent: Vol. 10
, Article 6.
Available at: https://uzjournals.edu.uz/actattpu/vol10/iss4/6